What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Quad Kore Masters

Shredder

Gents, Ladies,

I have a 4uadcore, an ASUS P5wHD deluxe WiFi, mutant ram 6400, Im looking for real CPU and Mobo temp numbers.
If I go by AsusProbe I am good to go, if I go by Systool(R) I am burning up. Which temp system should I trust with my iron? My conscience and wallet are killen me.

Babrbarossa

It seems that Tjunction has been way off (~22C) on my e6400 - or else Tcase is off too- (which is supposed to be 13-15C lower than Tjunction)- I wonder if that's happening to you too- Until I figured it out, I would use the highest temp to be safe.

Shredder

I gave that Core Temp program a try(Thanks), its got my idles at 45 C , I went to thier site and they say Tjunction is the value Intel sets in the chip as max. The program can show core temps or delta Tjunction temps.
I would guess thats the temp the chip will send an alarm to bios and shut down. Well Its Good news that I know the temps, Thankyou.

Twitter