What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

QuadrigaCX Collapsing...

sswilson

Staff member
Yeah, this even made it into some of the traditional mainstream news platforms.

Entz

That’s a nice summary article or where things are at as I haven’t been following it that closely. History repeating itself and all that (been burned several times myself)

ipaine

This one hurt me as well. Nothing huge, but enough to be pissed about it. What really sucks is even the fiat currency they had is unavailable now. I had a bit in cdn there waiting for a trade, not much but hell that is money and I want it back. I honestly don't expect to get the crypto I had with them back and that is my bad, but I want my cdn back. But because of the entire Creditor Protection stuff (Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act or CCAA) any people that had money with them are stuck waiting. They first filed on Feb 9th and then just the other day on March 5th the court ordered that the stay of proceedings be extended for another 45 days. And they can continue to seek additional extensions for any period as long as the court agrees.

There has not been any type of claim process started yet so for now it is just a waiting game. Information pertaining to the CCAA proceedings can be found on the Monitors website here: www.ey.com/ca/quadriga

Latest posts