What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

QuadrigaCX Collapsing...

sswilson

Staff member
Folding Team
I got another email from Miller Thomson LLP today. looks like we are getting all our money back May 2, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. (Halifax time)
Heh... are these emails being auto-generated by a server in somebody's basement that's been forgotten? This far along I find it hard to believe that they'd be ballsy enough to keep claiming that everybody is going to be made whole... or is it just a case of a snake oil salesman still being shameless enough to hope that he's still going to get some money out of the folks he's already fleeced?

sherwind2010

Heh... are these emails being auto-generated by a server in somebody's basement that's been forgotten? This far along I find it hard to believe that they'd be ballsy enough to keep claiming that everybody is going to be made whole... or is it just a case of a snake oil salesman still being shameless enough to hope that he's still going to get some money out of the folks he's already fleeced?
... XD

KaptCrunch

those e-mails are for greed to hedge a better take to the LLP liar, yeah pal I can get you some money back but its going to cost (90:1) and LLP laughing all the way to the bank

Last edited:

sherwind2010

I replied to the email I got, I said to Miller Thomson LLP. 'Get me my life back' We will do our best they said. :)

PS: I was kidding I and they didn't say this :haha:

Last edited:

sherwind2010

I got another email.... Miller Thomson LLP: "At this stage no further steps need to be taken by Affected Users." Now we just need to sit back and relax and wait to get all our money back.

supaflyx3

welp Ernst & Young just released a statement saying they likely wont be perusing 90% of the missing funds, so looks like nobody is getting money back.

sherwind2010

welp Ernst & Young just released a statement saying they likely wont be perusing 90% of the missing funds, so looks like nobody is getting money back.
That is too bad. I'm sure we would get it back from the universe lol! Just try not to think negative.

Latest posts

Twitter