What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

QuadrigaCX Collapsing...

JD

Staff member
That is too bad. I'm sure we would get it back from the universe lol! Just try not to think negative.
but you said we were getting all our money back! :sad:

And now BTC is climbing like no tomorrow again, would of been a nice time to have it back.

sherwind2010

but you said we were getting all our money back! :sad:

And now BTC is climbing like no tomorrow again, would of been a nice time to have it back.

From else where, we still might get some money back from this lawsuit lol

sherwind2010

So what's this I hear someone moving users funds to personal accounts? Now for sure we are getting our money back in no time.

Arinoth

Staff member
Yep, they bought several properties throughout Halifax, so the money is 'there', and they are either in her name one or one of their companies'.

chrisk

Folding Captain
So what's this I hear someone moving users funds to personal accounts? Now for sure we are getting our money back in no time.

Well at least the wife is still alive. Looks like she had a hand in transferring the funds or have accessed to those funds to buy lots of assets.

https://gizmodo.com/bankruptcy-monitors-say-late-owner-of-quadrigacx-crypto-1835825074

From the linked article, your money is long gone:
The Journal wrote Ernst & Young released a report last week indicating that Cotten had “funneled client money out of Quadriga and into accounts he controlled under assumed names,” as well as that the exchange should have assets worth approximately $214 million. In fact, the auditors were able to recover just $33 million:

JD

Staff member
Hmm got a Claims Process email today, is it worth filling out? I have maybe like ~$300 USD value.