What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Question about European PC games

Lpfan4ever

I posted this on the NCIX forums, and I figured I might as well post it on here as well.

Well, my mom decided to abuse ebay this year and she bought a bunch of PC games for my brother, but they were all from a seller in England. I have 2 questions:
1) Is it even possible to play them because of their region?
2) If it is possible to play, what is causing my screen to go crazy and display a constant line of fuzziness all over the screen, causing my computer to freeze and only allowing a hard reset?
(I have changed my second DVD drive to the UK as it's region and that didn't change anything)

(My rig is in the sig, 7600GT is a piece of crap.)

belgolas

Where you buy it will not affect your computer. There are a very small few games that have patches for different countries but they are mostly for languages and stuff like in Germany you can't have any game with a nazi flag in it. So to answer your first question Yes.

2) There could be a whole bunch of reasons. Your computer could be over heating. Bad driver install, bad overclock, need to patch the game, etc.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter