ty for link but i have seen and read over many times, and i still do not understand it
what i was hoping for is for someone to give me instruction into how to run a memtest not in my OS.
sorry and thankyou for your link.
Okay, I'll post some instructions here.
1. If you don't have a burning program or anything in your system, download BurnAtOnce.
2. Install it, and download this.
3. Burn the image(ISO) onto a blank disc.
4. Make sure your BIOS settings are correct so that it will load CD first over HD.
5. Pop in the disc, restart your system, and the rest should be self explanatory.
Hope this helps, good luck with your problem. :thumb:
Hardware Canucks is focused in-depth reviews of the the latest graphics cards, CPUs, storage, smartphones, notebooks and gaming peripherals. Join us as we unbox, review and benchmark the best computer hardware on the market.