What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Rads, pumps, blocks, vid cards, water cooling extravaganza ect.

Sniper

Has anyone heard from sniper lately? I sent him money for the 9800GTX+ and what not and haven't heard form him since. Said he would ship in the next day kind of thing and well I havn't heard from him yet. Nor received a tracking number not accusing perhaps hes busy or something came up but just hope he didn't hit the road as that was my first ever EMT payment :(
You've been PMed.

Please no loooowballers! Shipping isn't cheap from where I am thx. I'm willing to split it but that's about it.

Last edited:

trayton

Ya I know he had some issues with screws or something and I have nothing against him, just didnt hear from him much and the fact that what I paid for that almost a month ago now I can add a few bucks and get a 4870 so I sent a message just requesting funds back instead at this point but we shall see what he says.

trayton

Alright Sniper seriously please just contact me I just would like my money back last I've heard from you was Feb 14th and well I've moved on got another video card and don't even need this one now!

I payed you on Jan 27th and will gladly delete this post once the money is returned.

kruzn4evr

Well, his last activity was yesterday at 8:17am so he's been around. Sniper? do the right thing and just give the guy his money back and move on, there is simply no need for this kind of behaviour, your only hurting your own ability to sell your items in the future.

trayton

For the record I'm somewhat new here and don't want to bash anyone, I'm sure overall hes a great guy and I know things come up. I will remove any negitive posts as soon as money is received back.

Latest posts

Twitter