What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell *** RAEKW0N's WTS/WTB Thread ***

Lpfan4ever

Ok, minor threadcrap, but holy shit, 3 of us on HWC live in Brampton. I would never expect that.:shok: And I might have one of those fan adapters, I could probably let it go if you would pick it up.

RA3KW0N

i have a couple of those 3 pin fan adaptor you request ....

how many you want i could check something for the shipping
i need as many as possible, probably would pay $4 each pick up or $5 each shipped (in one package of course, regular mail is fine). LMK!

Ok, minor threadcrap, but holy shit, 3 of us on HWC live in Brampton. I would never expect that.:shok: And I might have one of those fan adapters, I could probably let it go if you would pick it up.

hello fellow bramptonite Ipfan4ever :)

b1lk1

I have a few fan adapters and I have a slightly dented Mugen I'd sell you for $20. I live in Acton which is 15 minutes west of Brampton too.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter