What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Raidr Exspress Pcie SSD

Shadowarez

Has anyone in Canada found a retailer that carries this ssd? Been looking ever since rog said it was released.

I want to make this my boot drive and get couple Sammy Evos for storage since I already have plenty if nas storage.

Checked newegg.com and it says it'. Discontinued which doesn't make sense since it's only been available for few months according to rog website.

Even Asus site doesn't state were one can obtain such a ssd.

lowfat

Staff member
Any specific reason you want the RAIDR? It shouldn't be any faster than two decent Sandforce drives in RAID0. Although it may be boot quite a bit faster due to the fact that it has an UEFI bios.

Shadowarez

not enough sata 6Gb on mobo

According to Rive BE there is only 2 sata 6 Gb ports I wanted those to be used for Sammy 840 Pro 500Gb in Raid 0.

Last edited:

Shadowarez

We'll it's finally here in Canada but it's at canada computers and shipping fees are almost as bad as Newegg for me but least I know I can get one lol

Shadowarez

Just looked over 4 company's that are all bringing pcie ssds to market adata/plextor/Kingston/Mushkin. 1.8gbs read speeds is going to be amazing and sizes are going to be huge 128/256/512/1TB let's prey they won't be 3-4x price regular Sata 6G ssd drives.

MARSTG

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter