What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

RAM or CPU causing problems?

draemn

I had to remove my 2133Mhz quad channel kit and replaced it with a 1600Mhz dual channel kit I had lying around. I was getting a lot of crashing with no BSOD and having to hard reset. Once I put the CPU back to stock settings (was at 4.2 or 4.3 previously), I started getting BSOD instead of a lock up but a lot more frequent crashing problems.

Do you think this is a problem of the memory controller in the CPU not being able to handle the memory or a problem with my memory? What's your best suggestion to test? Would you say just trying to run the memory at lower speeds?

Bond007

Did you try running 1 or 2 sticks of the 2133mhz at a time? Could be a single stick holding you back.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter