What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Gallery Rampage Edition 10

JD

Staff member
Well I ended up grabbing the Retail Edge deal for the i7-6850k, so I figured with the cost savings I could go all out on the motherboard and got the Rampage V Edition 10 :haha:

Running EK Pastel Red (still) and took advantage of the ASUS Aura header to use a CableMod WideBeam RGB strip in the top of the case.

Powered off:

Used a mix of black & clear from the GPU up to the radiator for something different. That clear piece lines up pretty closely to the edge LED strip on the motherboard. I wanted to keep the RoG logo prominent and not have it clash with the pastel red coolant.

Used a BP T-fitting and one of my old Koolance QDC's as a drain port.

Powered on:

ZZLEE

Low fat would be proud of you :)

sleave the wires in the power supply bay.

JD

Staff member
Corsair Vengeance LED. The lights fade in and out and don't stay steady though. Apparently select motherboards offer the ability to control this.

LazedOut

Banned
Hmm... I love it. I have dominator platinums with light bars, but those look way more aggressive and Im planning on a black and red build similar to yours in an itx form factor. Hmm...

Latest posts

Twitter