What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rampage Formula + ultra 120 extreme...

CraigHf

Hey ! I'm thinking of getting that board since I changed my gpu heatsink for a thermalright hr-03 plus. As a matter of fact, I got forced to remove my x-fi card to let the fan breathe. I noticed there is a pci slot over the first pci-e slot. Could anybody tell me if there is enough room to stick my x-fi card there...knowing I have a thermalright 120 extreme mounted on cpu ???

thanks in advance.:thumb:

3oh6

Website
jodybailey.ca

i just happened to post this photo in another forum for someone wondering about the Thermalright Ultra-120 and this board...it should do the trick for you here. there is plenty of room for any card in that top PCI slot. as you can see, the Ultra-120 doesn't even come half way across the chipset heatsink so unless you have an arm growing off the backside of the x-fi, you should be more than alright :thumb:

CraigHf

i just happened to post this photo in another forum for someone wondering about the Thermalright Ultra-120 and this board...it should do the trick for you here. there is plenty of room for any card in that top PCI slot. as you can see, the Ultra-120 doesn't even come half way across the chipset heatsink so unless you have an arm growing off the backside of the x-fi, you should be more than alright :thumb:
Alright ! Thanks a lot 3oh6 for your fast reply and pic... I really appreciate that m8 !:punk:

Latest posts

Twitter