What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

random crashes by driver??

Skozaa

The driver \ Driver \ WUDFRd can not be loaded for the device ACPI \ PNP0A0A \ 2 & daba3ff & 3 .

this is what my logfile shows me,

I have updated my bios already to the latest and all my drivers using driver booster 3.5 pro and it still happens to me

im out of ideas how I can fix this anyone else that knows any solutions

best regards

Skozaa

SETUP:
i7 5820K
Asus rampage 5 extreme
4x4 GB corsair ram
GTX 970 msi
Asus xonar stx sound
CM Watercooler
750W Thermaltake Psu
SSD samsung evo
1TB HDD

Last edited:

Shadowarez

Google doesn't give any hints? Isn't acpi something to do with the way system resumes from sleep states or hibernation? Lemme see what I can dig up. Which Os is this happening in?

possible fix the end URL isn't same but a quick check came up with this result not sure if you got same link I did.

Skozaa

Google doesn't give any hints? Isn't acpi something to do with the way system resumes from sleep states or hibernation? Lemme see what I can dig up. Which Os is this happening in?

possible fix the end URL isn't same but a quick check came up with this result not sure if you got same link I did.
hello man, thanks for your reply and efford to help me

im using windows 7 x64

and that link ive alrdy checked that forum and tried something like that but it doesnt help at all

Last edited:

Shadowarez

Ok Im off work I'll see what else I can dig up on it win 7 is my go to solid os can't see it breaking down like this. No idea why I bothered installing win 10 again ><

Shadowarez

If you have the win 7 install disc or usb have you tried the sfc /scannow see if it'll possibly replace any corrupt or damaged files. I never used a driver all to update my board maybe the cause of the issue wrong drivers are being force installed.

KaptCrunch

If you insert and let the installation DVD that comes with the motherboard autorun, it will automatically install the "Asus COM" service and this will get recognized as a "AMDA000" interface.
looks if wrong ID for hardware

under what OS ? and bios ver current is RAMPAGE V EXTREME BIOS 3301
Improve system compatibility
update 2016/07/25

Latest posts

Twitter