What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
if the latest guy flakes, you'll get a PM. I'd rather deal with you than these clowns.

I know that if I'd sold to any of them, they'd relist for $400 before they even picked it up.
I have no idea what you're selling! :haha:

Keltron 3030

Note to self: Don't leave the computer off for more than 4 months and expect everything to work OK.

Looks like I may be in the market for a new video card soon. Too bad I'm broke AF

sswilson

Staff member
Bad enough the wall covering in my basement has some sections that appear to be pool table felt..... now that I'm attempting to remove it I've discovered that it's applied over wallpaper using construction grade glue (applied like you'd do for carpet directly on cement).

What a freaking mess to remove!!!!!

turtletrax

Banned
Newegg.ca just sent me a UPS in the retail box only! No exterior box or nothing! I have never seen this before. Anyone Else??? I can't belive it.

Lpfan4ever

Newegg.ca just sent me a UPS in the retail box only! No exterior box or nothing! I have never seen this before. Anyone Else??? I can't belive it.

My Vizio speakers came like that from Amazon as well, without warning. They wrote my address all over the box in sharpie too so I'm sure returning it would have been a bitch if I needed to.

Latest posts