What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

upcoast604

So I order a phone from B&H in NY it makes its way across the the US no hangups to Redmond, WA then a quick flight to Richmond, BC everything's good until it gets sent to the freak'n island and bam it comes to a grinding halt freak'n jams up in Nanaimo a freak'n hour and 10 min from the Comox ferry that would have it in Powell River where it needs to be. UPS always takes the Van island route to PR and always wimps out in the least bit of snow.
:angry2: :censored:

Update, apparently it's on the move again with an expected arrival tomorrow from morning until late day.

That's a whole other issue ^, I got a late day delivery notice so I thought great I'll go out in the morning and was back by 11am and got the 1st attempt notice on my door, I really didn't think that before 11am was considered lat day but hey things change it's the new world where everyone gets a trophy for showing up.

Last edited:

Shadowmeph

Ordered a cheap UPS was supposed to arrive yesterday it didn't which was predictable so I go to Amazon.ca check on the delivery dat and the Jug heads shipped it to my Old Address and said know one answered that address is not t listed as my Default primary address I really wish people would actually read SO now I am wondering where the hell they have my Delivery if I have to drive all the way out there to pick my UPS I am going to be pissed.
Oh and on a different note this old building uses that very old stile water base board heat and I cannot turn up the heat because if I do the dam thing will turn off I also love fresh air which I always have my windows just slightly over but for the past 3 days it is around - 2- -5 then bring in the wind chill . Now I have to walk around my place with my windows closed an wearing a sweater plus the air is crap very dry in side .

Shadowmeph

Grrr when ever the weather is hot or cold over a week or so the dm fire alarm goes of in this old building , I am thinking it has to do with the solar heat tubes on the roof. it went off last night so Iwent to the grocier store came back fire department showed up false alarm then just now it went off again fire department comes false alarm. this happened last summer to when we had those consecutive hot days . I really wished that I could afford to move the but this place is super cheap and besides the down stairs Ass hat the place is reasonable quiet. but I also realize that this is going to change once they start building that what I believe to be Condo next door

enaberif

Frost plugs installed and they leak... nobody in town has them have to order them and pay stupid amounts for shipping to get here fast.

Will be installing with sealant this time

KaptCrunch

Frost plugs installed and they leak... nobody in town has them have to order them and pay stupid amounts for shipping to get here fast.

Will be installing with sealant this time
570-004.jpg

can do without sealant, rubber expansion plugs make sure its neoprene

before install any plug clean mating surface with sand paper

Shadowmeph

570-004.jpg

can do without sealant, rubber expansion plugs make sure its neoprene

before install any plug clean mating surface with sand paper

those saved my ass in the back woods years ago but I wouldn't use them for to long mind you the two that I used never blew out for the year that I had them in I was just to lazy because one of the frost plugs I would have had to lift my engine and at that time I didn't have a puller to do it. hard to knock in a frost plug with less the an inch room , hell I barely got the socket on the quick fix one lol

Latest posts

Twitter