What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Shadowmeph

grr muscle cramps in legs and sol;ar plexus area it laways seems to happen after I walk or ruin for a while but always in the middle of the night so it can wake me and I jump out of bed doing the monkey dance stretching out the calf muscle or toes orgrabbing the beam so I can stretch backwards the tiny spot in my Mid back . I used to get these when I was a kid everyone sdid it was growing pains ... I am over 50 I really don't think I need to grow anymore.

supaflyx3

My previous employer screwed me over BIG... the ROE they submitted to service canada shows that my insurable wage as half what I've made in the last year, and my insurable hours as 1/4 to 1/5 what it actually is, just under the threshold needed to claim EI. They're amending it today, but that's going to set back my claim for probably a week....

Shadowmeph

My previous employer screwed me over BIG... the ROE they submitted to service canada shows that my insurable wage as half what I've made in the last year, and my insurable hours as 1/4 to 1/5 what it actually is, just under the threshold needed to claim EI. They're amending it today, but that's going to set back my claim for probably a week....
I remember when an old employer said tha t Iqwas working for them when I wasn't I got the company audited ( a good friend knows a few auditors) and then investigated caught them doing the same thing for years the company ended up shutting down had to claim bankruptcy

Wicked15

Having the Closing date for selling, on the same day as the closing date for buying our new house.
Sounds great, right?
Wrong lol.
What a nightmare the moving process will be lol. Just found out that we have to be out of our current house the night before or by 7am the morning of everythign gone and cleaned, but yet can can't move anything into the new house until we get the keys which isn't until likely 1pm that afternoon(The house we are moving into is vacant) still have a 3yr old to get ready, and 2 dogs.
I wanted to have the morning to pack up food, beds, and the stuff in the shed and then move everything from the storage unit after that.
The walk through on our old house is at 9am, so we have to do nothing from 7,8,9 until we get the keys potentially after lunch.

zoob

All of a sudden a 3 day bridge loan doesn't sound that bad :)

Last time I picked up a set of keys on closing date the old owner hadn't finished moving out and was being a huge @$$hole. Never want to deal with that again.

FreeKnight

I hate my new job. Getting paid is a hassle, they don't have cost codes for me to charge to so I'm being routed through a different company that has approved cost codes, but it's sketchy.

A month in, I still don't have an access pass, company email, sharepoint access, etc. The 'supervisor' of the new department doesn't know what he wants just 'has these visions in my head' as he describes it :S

It's tough to turn down the money I make right now, but I'm almost tempted to just go get a crap job to tide me over until I can get on a major project somewhere else or my backup-plan work starts in May.

b1lk1

Having the Closing date for selling, on the same day as the closing date for buying our new house.
Sounds great, right?
Wrong lol.
What a nightmare the moving process will be lol. Just found out that we have to be out of our current house the night before or by 7am the morning of everythign gone and cleaned, but yet can can't move anything into the new house until we get the keys which isn't until likely 1pm that afternoon(The house we are moving into is vacant) still have a 3yr old to get ready, and 2 dogs.
I wanted to have the morning to pack up food, beds, and the stuff in the shed and then move everything from the storage unit after that.
The walk through on our old house is at 9am, so we have to do nothing from 7,8,9 until we get the keys potentially after lunch.

We did the same thing 4 years ago. We also moved 200KM's so I have to clear out our house and move it all with very little help. In the end I wasn't done clearing out the house in time but the new owners were cool about it.

The house we closed on came with keys that did not fit the locks. That was special. The owner had been renting and they changed all the locks. Never mind the horrifying biological mess they left in the basement. I had no choice but to accept it and clean it myself as the soon to be ex-owner lived 400KM away and had no intentions of helping.

Moving sucks..........

Fleurious

And to think I felt bad about not cutting the grass just prior to the new owner taking possession of my last house even though they had asked for a 2week extension to the closing date and I had already moved into the new house by then.