What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

sswilson

Staff member
That's a pity to hear about their CSR going downhill. I've had nothing but good things from Corsair's CSR, but then again I haven't had to deal with them in a couple of years so it sounds like it's gone downhill in a major way.

dragoonxx

+1 on sucks about the downhill CSR- last time i had to deal with corsair's CSR was when i built my current computer- the bottom dust filter didn't sit right ( got warped...somehow in transit or something) and they ended up sending brand new bottom and front filters- and the bottom filter had a design change from the one that came with the case

gingerbee

doenst surprise me since they had it pretty good for a few years and the have moved into every part of pc building even prebuilt's so there's going to be somewhere that their business sucks I guess its there CSR. plus their ram has been hit or miss for me

Mr. Friendly

if I recall, Corsair was bought out by a hedge fund or something, weren't they? terrible customer service usually follows something like that as it's all about money into the shareholders pockets, customers be darned.

gingerbee

omg I am so ready to kill this 3900x pc so after everything, it's starting to look like my problem the whole time maybe the Asus x570 tuf motherboard cause now with my ram set to its XMP profile the audio crackles WTF. it seems I cant win with this pc between ram on the first zen pc builds I did that didn't work right and now this.

I mean I have gone 10 years with almost no problems but in the last 3 years, it's just been problem after problem. I just want my pc to work right

So it looks like I may be buying another board. it wont be Asus

Latest posts

Twitter