What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Sagath

Staff member
My Logi Z06 speaker system I just upgraded to in July lost the rear left channel.

I can only imagine what this is going to cost me in shipping if Logitech asks me to RMA this in.

sswilson

Staff member
General as opposed to a Rant.....

Sooooo.... for you grammar police wanna-bees out there......

"a" vs "an" when the following "word" is an acronym that starts with a consonant yet sounds like a vowel????

Example:

These don't come with an RGB controller
What say you????

(I'm guessing just "a" would be correct grammar, but it hurts my brain sounding it out in my head.... ;) ).

Sagath

Staff member
Don't quote me, but I believe the 'Oxford' correct way of doing this is 'an' if it has a vowel sound. 'An ARR GEE BEE' would be correct

Cannon Fodder

Ya, I have heard nightmares about there support makes me worried about buying a lot of there ram. thinking it may be time to go back to gskill on my next ram needs lol. not that I know there any better never had to RMA anything with them( there stuff always died out of warranty)
General as opposed to a Rant.....

Sooooo.... for you grammar police wanna-bees out there......

"a" vs "an" when the following "word" is an acronym that starts with a consonant yet sounds like a vowel????

Example:
(I'm guessing just "a" would be correct grammar, but it hurts my brain sounding it out in my head.... ;) ).
Damn, you HAD to point out the "a" vs "an", but completely overlooked the "their" vs "there" vs "they're" gems in the other post above..... 😜 ;)

Latest posts

Twitter