What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Entz

DHL fees are total BS either way. Often cheaper to have it delivered to a US forwarder then have it shipped *again* via USPS.

Izerous

Wife's truck window smashed and glass EVERYWHERE in the back seat including all over the car seat. Edmonton Police told her they wouldn't even show up unless she found video surveilience, then they might bother. Not that they would talk to the surrending businesses with cameras but she had to do it with a 2yo in tow Oh and wouldn't take a report over the phone has to be done online with their broken tool. No mind that car seat for my 2yo was unusable.

Didn't even care that there were atleast 5 vehicles that were smashed up.
Cannot report over phone, can't report online (because there might be surveillance so the submission is rejected), I can't report it in person as I wasn't the last person to drive it before the incident, it has to be my wife in person. They want crime reported so badly but they make it so difficult. And it HAS to be done for insurance purposes.

Paint damage, moulding damage, interior damage, glass, and theft weeee.

ADZ124

Placed an order on farfetch for a suit that was on sale (mind you it still cost a great deal) on the 6th and it's been stuck with customs ever since. I've signed up for email notifications and every day I've been getting "clearance delays". Either DHL sucks or customs in Portugal is fucking atrocious. I'd wager it's the latter because my parents are from there and they say it's riddled with too much bureaucracy. Either way, I'll never order internationally again.

Pathetic...

sss.jpg

Last edited:

Cannon Fodder

Either way, I'll never order internationally again.

Pathetic...
WOW, "pathetic" doesn't even come close to accurately describing THAT!!! :eek: OMFG, 10 days for "clearance event", then it FINALLY says, "clearance processing complete", and a little over 2 1/2 hrs. later, "clearance event" again!!! DAMN, I've had issues with Customs, for items entering Canada before, but I've never heard of Customs issues for something LEAVING a country. 😮

As for never ordering internationally again, I think that should be "never order from Portugal again". 👎

Herne

WOW, "pathetic" doesn't even come close to accurately describing THAT!!! :eek: OMFG, 10 days for "clearance event", then it FINALLY says, "clearance processing complete", and a little over 2 1/2 hrs. later, "clearance event" again!!! DAMN, I've had issues with Customs, for items entering Canada before, but I've never heard of Customs issues for something LEAVING a country. 😮

As for never ordering internationally again, I think that should be "never order from Portugal again". 👎
I bought some Undandy boots and they arrived very reasonably from Portugal.

ADZ124

I know right. I'm so tilted it's crazy. They're trolling me hard because they realize I have a Portuguese last name. :unsure:

Last edited:

gingerbee

OMG, When it rains it pours lol so one of my cheapo Kingston cache-less SSD ( that I use only for game drives ) died and it about 6 months to a year old. I mean it still works but shows a ton of read errors on it and it comes in and out some times.

Chinese calendar for me its the year of the "RMA"

edit oh thats good there's an ad right above this post for the same ssd :ROFLMAO::LOL:(n)

Latest posts

Twitter