What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Shadowmeph

Ya, she had put my arm across my chest from left to right and she made a fist and put it under where the rib was on my back and she jumped on me with all her weight ( she's pretty small girl ) but when she did it I felt a pop and the rib was back where it was meant to be she felt it too not the best feeling but you know when the pain that takes away even more pain feels good, cause right after it all starts to feel better it was like that
thats true about pain

Mr. Friendly

well, then fine sir lucky you cause I fault it pretty damn good even with all my pain meds
well...I'm in a lot of pain all the time. there's definitely discomfort when a rib goes out, but I guess I'm so used to that happening it's become background pain. :p

I try not to say 'I'm used to it'...how can anyone ever really / truly get used to 'pain'?

ipaine

well...I'm in a lot of pain all the time. there's definitely discomfort when a rib goes out, but I guess I'm so used to that happening it's become background pain. :p

I try not to say 'I'm used to it'...how can anyone ever really / truly get used to 'pain'?
Well I would say I'm used to the daily pain in my neck (almost twenty years ever since I got t-boned) and shoulder, and lower back and knee. But I do know what you are saying, cause there are days where it just hurts like hell but then others like right now where it is closer to a dull ever present pain, but more ignorable. In other words today is a decent day on the pain threshold, which I am used too.

Mr. Friendly

Well I would say I'm used to the daily pain in my neck (almost twenty years ever since I got t-boned) and shoulder, and lower back and knee. But I do know what you are saying, cause there are days where it just hurts like hell but then others like right now where it is closer to a dull ever present pain, but more ignorable. In other words today is a decent day on the pain threshold, which I am used too.
yeah...I guess the proper way to describe the pain would be to day it's ignorable. that's like my current daily level of headache...since flunarizine calmed down the neuron's, it's not noticeable, compared to what it was before flunarizine.

Mr. Friendly

some cat(s) took a big stinky shiiit on my bed and then proceeded to walk in it and track it all over my bedding, which was changed just last night.

I suspect two as one was diarrhea and the other was solid.

STINKY!!! gasp, gag, gasp!!!

sswilson

Staff member
What indignity did you subject your cat(s) to that they decided to send you a little message / attitude adjustment? (All cats have a stereotypical "Mob" mentality....... "that's an awfully nice clean bed spread you have there... be a shame if something were to happen to it...... ).

Last edited:

Mr. Friendly

What indignity did you subject your cat(s) to that they decided to send you a little message / attitude adjustment? (All cats have a stereotypical "Mob" mentality....... "that's an awfully nice clean bed spread you have there... be a shame if something were to happen to it...... ).
cat's aren't vindictive. the psychology of it is more complicated...but my wife n I have had arguments about this and she swamped me evidence contrary to what I wanted to believe, LoL!

Latest posts

Twitter