What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Prickly007

Not a rant exactly, but the shipping on my UDM (to Blaine, WA) was $3.85 US... would it have bankrupt them to offer free shipping? Free shipping is reserved for orders over $500.

Shadowmeph

not much you can do about idiots or people lost driving I just do my best to breath through the pain.

now my rant I cannot seem for the like of me to turn on or actually find the Bluetooth on my win10 machine I use a Bluetooth doggle which works fine on any other win 8 or 10 machine but I plugged it into my other PC and searched for Bluetooth and couldn't find anything

Izerous

Could potentially be charged for reckless driving, obstructing traffic and probably a few other violations. If he isn't the owner of the company could even be fired for driving like that in a branded company vehicle.

and 2k a year for motorcycle insurance WOW, both vehicles with $250 deductible and full coverage I think I'm close to that price.

FreeKnight

NOTHING makes my blood boil more than seeing people like this on the road.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IdiotsInCars/comments/dvndlx
I guess that explains why I'm paying nearly 2k annually for motorcycle insurance despite having a clean record. Assholes....
Slap that over the YVR reddit, the company's social media and FB/google. Someone shouldn't be driving and if it was my company I wouldn't let an employee that bad continue using a company vehicle.

Shadowmeph

Slap that over the YVR reddit, the company's social media and FB/google. Someone shouldn't be driving and if it was my company I wouldn't let an employee that bad continue using a company vehicle.
the one thing you can do is call the company and police . I have done thing for drivers that are all over the road either drunk or texting usually if it is on my way home at 00:30 and I am behind them for more then 5 minutes I just pull over call 911 I almost did this last night the person was weaving but staying in the own lane from Cloverdale to Aldergrove on Fraser hwy the person ended up living in my neighborhood a block before my place at least the pulled into a driveway ( no I wasnt following them lol) a block before my turn off.
I miss riding motorcycle but with my migraines I wouldn't be able to ride more then 20 minutes because of the pressure that happens in my shoulders which would more then likely cause a migraine plus all of the idiots out there I swear that 40+% of the drivers out there are not paying attention and speeding at the same time no signals just idiots texting changing cloths putting on makeup or what ever.

KaptCrunch

Reckless and dangerous is the charge 100% yes upload to thier Facebook account to remove that deadly clown off the road. Lucky wasn't multi car pile up, with you in the middle.

Twitter