What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Shadowmeph

expensive plugs but yes . I ;like older cars because it was allot easier to work on them less crap on them well all older vehicle except for my1972 V8 vega I had to always lift the engine to get at the plugs but even that was faster then doing this dam thing

Mr. Friendly

expensive plugs but yes . I ;like older cars because it was allot easier to work on them less crap on them well all older vehicle except for my1972 V8 vega I had to always lift the engine to get at the plugs but even that was faster then doing this dam thing
it's true...but they're far from fuel efficient and they're not as comfortable as newer vehicles. road noise tends to be a lot higher too.

Cannon Fodder

I like older cars because it was allot easier to work on them less crap on them well all older vehicle except for my1972 V8 vega I had to always lift the engine to get at the plugs but even that was faster then doing this dam thing
A V8 Vega!!! :eek: Guess you went through a lot of tires with THAT!? ;) :LOL:

Shadowmeph

the vega was a bit of a nightmare I ended up selling it to a guy who puit a blower on the engine pulled it out onto 108th ave in Whalley lit up the tires and grenaded the rear end metal frags every where on 108th ave lol the thing was also pretty hard to stop with those drum breaks lol

Shadowmeph

God I really hate trying to connect my usb drive to my router ( I bought last night) and have decent access to it I spent all day messing around with it and still cannot get easy access the drive ended up going back to my old router and will probably spend all day tomorrow trying to figure it out my mind is just fried right now

gingerbee

neighbor really trying to get herself kicked out which I don't want cause for the first time we don't have a problem neighbor/s.

she was offering up her parking spot for rental ( I guess shes broke ) which you cant do you only get a spot if you have a car and its a perk of renting from my landlord she doesn't have a car anymore so she thought it would be a good idea to make some extra coin. problem is my landlord will use that to get rid of her ( and no the parking spots are not in the lease ) she doesn't get that his insurance will only cover the building and lot for damages with car/vehicles that live/work in the build/or have a legal right to be here

sswilson

Staff member
My Logitech Dinovo "Keyboard for Notebooks" has finally reached the point where it's no longer a viable daily driver. :cry: The contacts on the power switch are getting flakey and it's started randomly turning off.

I haven't played with one in store, but it looks to me like the K800 is the closest fit as a drop-in replacement?

Mr. Friendly

My Logitech Dinovo "Keyboard for Notebooks" has finally reached the point where it's no longer a viable daily driver. :cry: The contacts on the power switch are getting flakey and it's started randomly turning off.

I haven't played with one in store, but it looks to me like the K800 is the closest fit as a drop-in replacement?
perhaps you just need to sand it and remove possible oxidization from the contacts?

Latest posts

Twitter