What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Shadowmeph

grr wasting fuelk driving around tpo different gas stations so I can put some air in my tires but it is either pay for air ( which is stupid) or there air pump are out of commission I mean I might as well buy a old school tire pump and do in manually

Izerous

Considering a $20 alarm clock can sync itself to an atomic clock you would think that would be common with modern appliances too. Picked up new rangehood I ordered Friday afterwork and installed it yesterday. And trying to get the stove and microwave in sync is a pain. Should kinda just do it themselves. $700 microwave can't but $20 alarm clock can.

Shadowmeph

I have been receiving multiple emails each day on my main google account asking me to confirm my email address for AT&T I have been deleting them since Idont use AT&T but I am getting tired of deleting those stupd email I wished there was a way to just have them stop mind you this google gmail is more for gaming forums then anything but I get enough spawn sent to it just from those sites and really dont want any more

Mr. Friendly

I have been receiving multiple emails each day on my main google account asking me to confirm my email address for AT&T I have been deleting them since Idont use AT&T but I am getting tired of deleting those stupd email I wished there was a way to just have them stop mind you this google gmail is more for gaming forums then anything but I get enough spawn sent to it just from those sites and really dont want any more
start marking them as spam and eventually they will auto go into trash and you won't see them anymore.

sswilson

Staff member
You can also create a rule in gmail based on unique text in the emails that sends them straight to trash without even hitting the spam folder.

Shadowmeph

rant plus good chuckle.
So I have this long 1 meter planter above ( inside my house ) the balcony windows I had vine type plants growing from it hanging down so today I decided to run this cable behind the planter and as I was going this the planted falls but I catch it but 1/4 of dirt all over my floor fortunately it is that plastic fake wood grain. so I laughed because dirt was all over my face and my white tea shirt is now dirt brown . while I was cleaning it up I decided to do something with the huge mess of wires ( plug ins) which I had to unplug amongst allot of thing my router . now for some reason my router decided to boot into the DD-WRT which I actually flashed back to the routers factory because I couldnt get the DD wrt to work with the hard drive I had plugged into the routers sata port after messing around with that and reflashing it back to my stock routers firmware I sat there for the longest time trying the factory pw for the router and it just wouldn't work I wasted probably 20 minutes rebooting resting the whole spew Iwas jkust about to switch the router out for my old one when I decided to try my old pass word and of course it worked so basically I spent my whole morning sweeping up dirt ( allot of dirt) off of my floor and trying to get my router set uop again . on on the slightly bright side I was planning on mixing in old coffee grounds into my dirt and also was procrastinating over the past month trans planted the plants out of that planter so that I could get read to plant some sage and sweetgrass ( not sure if it will grow because I dont get allot of sunlight I face west and have a few large trees that block the light) so I guess in the end life gave me a kick in the ass to get started hehe