What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

lowfat

Staff member
Thought an internal 50cm USB 3.1 Gen 2 to USB - C cable would be long enough for my case. Its like an inch too short. A 60cm one is like $32 :(.

FreeKnight

Not much of a rant so much as an observation, but I'm surprised Steam hasn't come up with a steamlink 2 (or announced one) using wifi 6. I loved the idea of steam link even if the practice was less stellar at times and I didn't think it sold terribly (unlike their controller).

Shadowmeph

slept maybe two hours last night because out of know where my middle toes on my left foot became inflamed and swollen and burning it is the strangest thing because it happened probably with in 10-15 minutes all of the sudden the three toes swelled up turned red and burned I spent all night off and on trying to cool them then to top that off I had the shakes like a bad chill possibly I had a fever was shaking pretty bad there for a while I finally at 4:30 am cut a sleeping pill in 1/4 and took that it sort of knocked me out to bad pain is still there but not as bad I have had similar issues but usually when I have done a 15-25 KM run but ids was never that bad also I haven't ran in a while so I have no idea where this came from

JD

Staff member
Not much of a rant so much as an observation, but I'm surprised Steam hasn't come up with a steamlink 2 (or announced one) using wifi 6. I loved the idea of steam link even if the practice was less stellar at times and I didn't think it sold terribly (unlike their controller).
I thought they pushed apps to Android TV and Apple TV devices instead now? I never personally used or tried it though.

FreeKnight

I thought they pushed apps to Android TV and Apple TV devices instead now? I never personally used or tried it though.
But Apple TV.... gross :p

I suppose a Shield Pro is the next best (probably better thing). I should really start watching for a proper sale.

Entz

They don't go on sale very often sadly, but one thing to watch out for is Amazon warehouse deals (aka returns). You can save a good chunk that way. My shield was mint, as in never taken out of the box, and I saved around 60$ that way.

sswilson

Staff member
Grrrr..... seems like somebody's trying to break into my google username.... got a random google verification SMS yesterday, and today I'm getting whatsapp sms & phone calls. Considering I don't have a whatsapp account they must be attempting to connect the app through google.

Password changed........