What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Mr. Friendly

I can't get all my media keys to work with Spotify. my volume, mute, play / pause buttons work, but fwd n back buttons won't. yes, media key control is disabled in Chrome and Edge.

sswilson

Staff member
Folding Team
Do you have the google music plugin installed? That's been messing with media control keys for several years now, and the only "solution" is to uninstall the plugin for normal use and only install it temporarily if you want to update your google music library.

Mr. Friendly

Do you have the google music plugin installed? That's been messing with media control keys for several years now, and the only "solution" is to uninstall the plugin for normal use and only install it temporarily if you want to update your google music library.
I have no plugins that I'm aware of and I the media key handling is set to disabled in both Chrome and Edge.

nToxik

Just purchased 16GB DDR for my i7 2600K. I've been only running 8GB since I built the original PC back in 2011. Playing WoW, having like 20 chrome tabs open with discord running and I was using ~8.4GB of memory. This should makes things a little more smooth and tide me over until my new build (either Ryzen 3 or Ryzen 4).

sswilson

Staff member
Folding Team
I have no plugins that I'm aware of and I the media key handling is set to disabled in both Chrome and Edge.
I can't speak to how Edge works, but that's exactly the problem with the google play music plugin.... there's a setting that's supposed to return media key priority to the active media program, but much like "zee goggles".... the setting "does nothing.... " and the only solution is to completely remove/disable the google play music plugin.

Mr. Friendly

I can't speak to how Edge works, but that's exactly the problem with the google play music plugin.... there's a setting that's supposed to return media key priority to the active media program, but much like "zee goggles".... the setting "does nothing.... " and the only solution is to completely remove/disable the google play music plugin.
the only extension I have installed is the UBNT Scan tool. I just uninstalled the Google Doc extensions.

Arinoth

Staff member
Second earthquake in two days, both were Magnitude 2.6, where rant part is no one knows why these are happening or why a loud boom (like thunder or an explosion) comes right before them.

Shadowmeph

Second earthquake in two days, both were Magnitude 2.6, where rant part is no one knows why these are happening or why a loud boom (like thunder or an explosion) comes right before them.
is there mining or drilling going on I have heard about this when this is going on even when its far away