What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Arinoth

Staff member
Neither to my knowledge there's no drilling or fracking going on in the immediate area or I think i most of the province too.

Mr. Friendly

ZOMG! I just used an ancient Microsoft mouse I had lying around...the sensor resolution is so low that I broke a sweat (not really) I had to move it so much to do the same thing as my Black Adder. cripes...the things we take forgranted! thank goodness it wasn't a ball mouse... :rolleyes:

sswilson

Staff member
Folding Team
ZOMG! I just used an ancient Microsoft mouse I had lying around...the sensor resolution is so low that I broke a sweat (not really) I had to move it so much to do the same thing as my Black Adder. cripes...the things we take forgranted! thank goodness it wasn't a ball mouse... :rolleyes:
Heh... did you try adjusting the sensitivity within windows? The default may have seemed crazy "slow" but I'm pretty sure you can adjust the movement within mouse settings. :)

You want a challenge.... try grabbing a really old mouse that doesn't have a scroll wheel..... ;)

Mr. Friendly

Heh... did you try adjusting the sensitivity within windows? The default may have seemed crazy "slow" but I'm pretty sure you can adjust the movement within mouse settings. :)

You want a challenge.... try grabbing a really old mouse that doesn't have a scroll wheel..... ;)
you're probably right on that. no scroll wheel...how about no fwd or back buttons? :eek:

sswilson

Staff member
Folding Team
you're probably right on that. no scroll wheel...how about no fwd or back buttons? :eek:
I personally don't use the back and forward buttons all that much, but certainly for somebody who's used to using them it'd be mind numbing to lose them, especially if somebody does a lot of that kind of surfing. :)

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
I personally don't use the back and forward buttons all that much, but certainly for somebody who's used to using them it'd be mind numbing to lose them, especially if somebody does a lot of that kind of surfing. :)
WAT.

dude. Just web surfing various webpages that forward back button is insane. How can you not use it?

sswilson

Staff member
Folding Team
I use the back button on my browser more often than I use the ones on my mouse/mice.

Dunno why... probably because I spent so much time using a mouse that either didn't have one or it was only incorporated into the L/R scroll switches and I never really liked that.....

Arinoth

Staff member
Evidently we had a third one Wed morning at 2:22 am for a magnitude of 2.2. I believe people are more concerned what is causing it vs the strength of them.