What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Shadowmeph

I was pretty Fing low before this whole virus situation happened. Now I'm going days at a time without being able to do anything besides eat, sleep and watch things. Motivation is so hard to come by. Tbh, I really don't know how I'm hanging on without completely collapsing in on myself.

... Tmi. Nevermind
this is a time to discover your self I know sounds stupid but this is a good time to listen to those little voices that usually get shut down most people are usually caught up in everything around them but miss what is going on inside there own heads . I discovered this years ago so then I used to purposely head into the back woods away from everything and one taking very basic things knife fork spoon lighter backpack water fishing line a fly or to and stay there for a week or two and survive basically resetting myself and it was rough to quiet at times . now I just do pushups situps tai chi play old vid games write listen to myself write down what is being said to me this is how I actually realize where I am and who I really am in life without having being influenced by others and society . I think ( my own opinion) everyone should look at there life and maybe since they have time make adjustment or plans maybe even setup for changing life be it work or what ever use the free time they have I know sounds like allot of BS but it actually works and is surprising again this is what I do and have been doing for years

my rant is figuring out why I am getting running our of memory error close programs on my laptop that has been idling for a day or two with nothing running it isnt a huge deal I just reboot

gingerbee

OMG I want to kill someone I have spent 5 days trying to figure out why I can't get snapraid to work with the GUI or CLI nothing I did worked then just randomly I thought to try backslash on CLI which is the total opposite of what they tell you to do and super surprise it works after 5 damn days of fighting with it. I am so happy right now and kinda pissed that no one has a proper guide to set snapraid up

FreeKnight

Getting back into weight lifting now that I'm not on the road all the time and decided to go back to my old diet when I was training under an IFBB pro.

I forgot how much it sucks to chow down 2700 kCals and 270g of protein a day. I feel like I'm going to burst

sswilson

Staff member
Does having "Wynona's Big Brown Beaver" show up in my Spotify Discover Weekly playlist mean that I'm a bad person???? :) (The Video is and always was classic... :) ).

bassnut

Ok I get it ..... you're bored but do you really need 8 foot by 12 feet of closet organizer for your shoes ..... thank God for advil and energy drinks.

sswilson

Staff member
Heh.... yeah... I remember seeing it on much music back when they were actually playing music videos.... :)

Izerous

Folding Team
My fuel pump for my Outlander still hasn't shown up. With 2 vehicles and almost no where to go besides picking up food/milk etc not such a big deal using the truck but I still don't like how long this is taking especially after spending extra on rush shipping.