What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

clshades

Heh... still at it? You're dealing with the company itself as opposed to a re-seller?
re-seller problems. Their list at the site is spotty at best even when you choose Canadian. Some of the "Canadian" seller are actually American and the American license doesn't work in Canada, however, they sell all kinds of high end black magic cameras and editing boards (30k+) that they can ship.

So I went to a place based out of Vancouver and they don't accept PO boxes so I had to call them and do an email transaction via paypal which I'm still waiting for the paypal link.

Else you can have the license shipped in the mail.... yes snail mail.

So yeh... bit of a gong show for software of all things.

ipaine

KaptCrunch

Ordered something from CC... made a mistake of order 4 of the same item when they only had 3... backordered and was clearance LOL

I don;t know what will happen.
Surprised they even filled your order, mine was total ignore no reply's an not filled for check out hanged . Great stonewalling for phones go to a busy signal after leave a message. Guess only doing internet comerance on stuff in stock. Once shelves are cleared will declare bankruptcy

Last edited:

Mr. Friendly

Surprised they even filled your order, mine was total ignore no reply's an not filled for check out hanged . Great stonewalling for phones go to a busy signal after leave a message. Guess only doing internet comerance on stuff in stock. Once shelves are cleared will declare bankruptcy
CC declare bankruptcy? are they having a hard time? first I've heard of it...

JD

Staff member
I think there are supply chain issues currently. Lots of store shelves are slowly becoming empty as manufacturing was reduced or halted for a few weeks this year and then the whole issue of foreign exports/imports with borders being limited/closed.

Most business did not have ecomm processes/systems either, or very poor ones. They've become overloaded with online orders and even the shipping services are too.

Lots of patience is needed right now while we all figure out this "new normal".

sswilson

Staff member

Finally!!! A non-proprietary fan / RGB hub with similar functionality to Corsair's....

Oh wait.... not planning on releasing it to the NA market.... :rolleyes: