What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

KaptCrunch

spend money to make money the criminal model
gives you a clean slate to rip off like Trump in government.

but image of the organization working for want spotless record
as Trump buy in. the trump book is blocked

Last edited:

Herne

spend money to make money the criminal model
gives you a clean slate to rip off like Trump in government.

but image of the organization working for want spotless record
as Trump buy in. the trump book is blocked
Or it is a rule, and they cannot place you in positions or contracts with that rule in place. I have had had 1 job in the last decade plus that didn't require secret clearance. It sucks that something in the distant past is affecting you now, but that is why Pardons exist.

FreeKnight

Or it is a rule, and they cannot place you in positions or contracts with that rule in place. I have had had 1 job in the last decade plus that didn't require secret clearance. It sucks that something in the distant past is affecting you now, but that is why Pardons exist.
You understood that wayyyyy better than I did :LOL:

Shadowmeph

hEre is the funny thing about that I can work at Canada post they will hire me on the spot with out me having to do the Pardon the only reason I haven't took that job is because they expect me to buy a different vehicle and insure it with a business license or something like that hehe

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
hEre is the funny thing about that I can work at Canada post they will hire me on the spot with out me having to do the Pardon the only reason I haven't took that job is because they expect me to buy a different vehicle and insure it with a business license or something like that hehe
I've seen CP contractors with old clunky vans...what is the problem with what you drive? full of rust or do thney need you to have a dedicated commercial vehicle for the job?

gingerbee

I know all the contract delivery drivers around me all have a minivan and most are beaters only one of them has a new one the rest have falling apart junk lol and they treat them as such. drive till dead buy another one

G

Love watching Canada Post send my package from Ont to BC, then back to Ont, and again back to BC.

Any bets on if it goes back to Ont one more time?

Honestly Covid has shown me just how useless CP is nowadays. I doubt the uptick in packages surpasses Xmas yet they are constantly late.

Latest posts