What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Mr. Friendly

that sucks are those close to the old MX510s I loved those mice they fit my hand perfectly
it's an updated version of the MX518 Logitech had in the 2000's, by far their most popular / famous mouse ever made. I went through 2 or 3 of them before they were finally EoL'd and no longer available. the refresh have higher resolution sensors n upgraded mouse keys. it felt very comfortable in my hand, the click was satisfying, but the scroll wheel was gimped and felt horrible. so even if I didn't discover it was a switcheroo, I would have returned it for that reason alone. hopefully it really is defective and that's why someone did a switcheroo. :p

Mr. Friendly

odd...I get a shipping notification for the replacement MX518...then a bit later I get another email saying my product is likely going to be delayed.

funny / annoying / irony / grimace / LoLoL

gingerbee

why people in parking lots cant park, someone scrapped my rear bumper up pretty nice in a parking lot pretty sure it was a truck that was next to us when we were out a little the other day.

Hoping I can get the bumper just cleaned up and painted really hoping the clips that hold it on are not broken they look ok will see once I take it to our body shop, but with my luck, I will be dropping a G note for a new bumper and paint.

I hate parking lots

chrisk

Folding Captain
Rogers and Bell technical support.

For both companies, I recently contacted them for technical support (I am moving from Rogers to Bell).

Three weeks ago, I contacted Rogers tech support and they suggested that using the internet chat feature would be the best way to contact them. So I contacted them via internet chat, and each time in troubleshooting the tech shut down the modem and I lost the chat connection. This happened twice.

I am with Bell today, and the same thing has happened..twice.

Izerous

Folding Team
Empty darn voicemails. Stepped upstrairs from my work dungeon for a quick snack and come back down to find a voicemail on my cell phone. Go through the process of listening to it and all I have is an empty message.

My mother in-law and sister in-law are infamous for doing this. Like you listened to the whole message then hung up not like you haven't heard that message dozens of times and don't know what it says.

Mr. Friendly

I have our work system email me a copy of the vm so I can listen off my PC.

one time I had to log into my phone system and it said somethig like, you have 156 unread voice mail. my boss was like, WTF?!?!? died laughing!

FreeKnight

Empty darn voicemails. Stepped upstrairs from my work dungeon for a quick snack and come back down to find a voicemail on my cell phone. Go through the process of listening to it and all I have is an empty message.

My mother in-law and sister in-law are infamous for doing this. Like you listened to the whole message then hung up not like you haven't heard that message dozens of times and don't know what it says.
Maybe they just want to hear the dulcet tones of your voice?

Shadowmeph

I am having one of those days slept maybe 3 hours in since sunday bed time had to drive my mother to get house insurance she wanted me to take her in her vehicle so we get in her SUV which she doesn't drive the battery is dead so I run back up stairs to get her Jumper cables that are just barely maybe not long enough to reach I look at the batter connectors and it has the ( I am sure ) all the fuses about the battery which is in a metal battery enclosure the positive side of the battery terminal is millimetres away from the metal battery enclosure so I cannot safely connect the cable to it with out the high possibility of shorting out and of course she doesn't have the right tool to undo the fuse box or what ever it is that is mounted on top of the battery so I cant take her vehicle . oh and by the way it is a nice vehicle just has not been run since late march - early april ( another reason why I dont like newer vehicles because all the juice being pulled from the battery which causes the drain) so what ever I get past that will have to go back to her place in the next few days I get home received email telling me that my security license photo that I used last year is unacceptable to use this year but they already took the credit card payment and of course I have huge bags under my eyes so I am not very photogenic right now also am waiting for someone to drop off something hopefully that goes smooth.
I really think I am going to talk my M<other into selling he vehicle she doesn't drive but she keeps it and every year has it insured . I would buy it but it has very nice cloth seats and with me getting in and out of my truck allot while at work I dont want my tac belt wearing out the cloth also I prefer fully manual trans and I dont need all the GPS Sat radio and other things I like the KISS ideas keep it simple stupid

Izerous

Folding Team
Norco battery tenders are great for cars/batteries that sit for longer periods of time. Their small size means they can be shoved into a drawer etc.