What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Izerous

Folding Team
death is expensive!!!

Not even getting into that part, but talking more about some of the other stuff and my head hasn't even gotten that far yet.

Was meaning things like who can / cannot enter since there isn't anyone to deliver a notice of entry to.

Lease doesn't auto terminate, executor needs to be found and the estate is then responsible.

Food was left out, so rules around what could and couldn't be cleaned to prevent attracting bugs etc.

Immediately change the locks once everyone is cleared out.

Arrangements for cleaning up where they passed.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
Not even getting into that part, but talking more about some of the other stuff and my head hasn't even gotten that far yet.

Was meaning things like who can / cannot enter since there isn't anyone to deliver a notice of entry to.

Lease doesn't auto terminate, executor needs to be found and the estate is then responsible.

Food was left out, so rules around what could and couldn't be cleaned to prevent attracting bugs etc.

Immediately change the locks once everyone is cleared out.

Arrangements for cleaning up where they passed.
I'm familiar due to my brother's suicide in Alberta. not as heavliy on the side of the home owner, but enough because they did everything they could to recover all the expenses from us rather than use their insurance and take the premium hit :p

Izerous

Folding Team
I have always been honest and upfront about any charges etc. I have only ever once not returned at least part of a deposit and that was because after all was said and done. They bailed on utilities, last month of rent, and they brought animals into the unit (no pets), the dogs we agreed on part time but during the forest fires some cats were brought in. With my allergies I couldn't clean that myself, so I had to hire someone to do part of the cleaning that was missed.

There are things like holes in the walls that are technically against the lease but I always told people you want to hang a TV on the wall call me and i'll do it. I'll make an amedum to the move in inspection for the "damage" done to the wall and you won't be charged on move out etc.

In this situation there is intentional damage that is unarguably beyond wear and tear that has nothing to do with her passing but with the treatment of the property

sswilson

Staff member
Yeah, I don't know why I wasn't finding what I wanted yesterday.... 90 button head machine screws, 100 M4 nuts, 200 M4 washers = $25.

And they're already through customs and in CPs hands out in Richmond. Obviously must have come by some form of air post.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
My old , oh so old Logitech G110 kb quit yesterday. Now to go and shop for a new model in this day and age will be fun... any pointers in what to get, for a similar feel with a mechanical switches kb?

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
Do you like mechanical keys, and how many of the option keys did you use with the G110?

I've been happy enough with my Corsair K70 w/ reds, and it's got a scroll wheel for the audio like the G110. OTOH, it doesn't have the extra keys.

Latest posts