What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
I follow PM pretty closely on RFD. The "throttled 4G" info is common knowledge (there's probably a post/thread somewhere on the PM forums confirming it, but trust me..... that's what it is.... :) ).

PM does currently have a $30 2GB plan at the moment which ends up being $28 if you do autopay, and reduces by $1 every year. As I mentioned before.... if you do plan to make the jump, reach out and find a friend who's already on PM and you'll get a bonus of some kind and he/she will get a monthly reduction on their plan.
Dont see it out here in AB, they have a 1 gig 25, and a 2 gig 35...

how do u mean it reduces every year?
Its on their website for loyalty rewards.

sswilson

Staff member
Dont see it out here in AB, they have a 1 gig 25, and a 2 gig 35...

Its on their website for loyalty rewards.
Apparently it's starting tomorrow......

the_guitarboy

My GTX 1080 just took a shit.... Right during a shortage/pandemic and just before the release of new cards. Looks like I'm gaming on my work's Surface Book 2 for a while :cry:

Mr. Friendly

My GTX 1080 just took a shit.... Right during a shortage/pandemic and just before the release of new cards. Looks like I'm gaming on my work's Surface Book 2 for a while :cry:
no RMA avenue for replacement? granted...that's not 'instant', so you'll still have to play on your SB2...but you may want to consider looking for a used card locally that would let you hobble along. ;)

the_guitarboy

no RMA avenue for replacement? granted...that's not 'instant', so you'll still have to play on your SB2...but you may want to consider looking for a used card locally that would let you hobble along. ;)
Waiting to hear back from MSI, however this card is a warranty replacement for my old 980Ti. I called and the lady on the phone said she would double check but it is over 3 years.... Hoping to hear back this afternoon.

Mr. Friendly

Waiting to hear back from MSI, however this card is a warranty replacement for my old 980Ti. I called and the lady on the phone said she would double check but it is over 3 years.... Hoping to hear back this afternoon.
Warranty on a replacement product should start on the day it's sent out...not based on anything previous. If they say that, I bet it breaks the law somehow. I hope the news is good!

the_guitarboy

Warranty on a replacement product should start on the day it's sent out...not based on anything previous. If they say that, I bet it breaks the law somehow. I hope the news is good!
RMA denied /cry.

MSI doesn't extend the warranty on a replacement (At least that is what I've been told over the phone). 980Ti was from 2016, so it's 4 years now.

Latest posts

Twitter