What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Arinoth

Staff member
Damn sorry to hear about that. Was it random chance that it happened or someone not following safety rules?

sswilson

Staff member
Why do I have the feeling this is going to end up being one of those parcels that goes around the world 2 or 3 times before it ends up at the proper destination??? (Not shown, but it's scheduled for delivery today which adds to the questionable quality of the current tracking... ).

Moncton to Dartmouth and back.JPG

Izerous

Folding Team
My oldest had the common cold, not able to go to out of school care since friday. Not allowed to return till tomorrow since she was still coughing this morning (already been nose probed and test results). Pretty much done with this year too.

sswilson

Staff member
laura blew it off course

Well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

The fedex plane comes in sometime after midnight, I'm hoping it was put on the truck from NS heading out this way and that they'll grab it off of that truck for Moncton as opposed to sending it back to QC........

Latest posts

Twitter