What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Dwayne

Check with a notary, I believe they can do it.

I am calling around. The lawyer we used for the purchase 10 years ago said it was around $100. I fail to see how the BC Government website can claim this is saving me money. But thanks, I'll call a notary as well.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
I honestly don't remember who I had do it when I paid off my first townhouse. I guess I'll find out when we get this place paid off in 4 years and 7 months. banana

djbrad

In QC, we went with the notary after we finished to pay the house for the discharge. Was not cheap, around 500.

Shadowmeph

all of this wild fire smoke really suck my eyes have been burning for a few days this morning woke up with my eyes pretty much glued shut and a slight difficulty breathing luckily for me I only work 5 hr days 4 day weeks mon-thurs so I wont be outside in my truck or patrolling outside in this crap I also can feel the film on my skin like after going for a long run and sweating . I have an older air purifier which when I used to use it seemed to make the air a little worse then it was but I think that I will end up using it because i at least it will clean the air better then having to breath this crap in the way it is 24 /7 .

Entz

Yeah that was not fun and definitely not the same. I am in the same boat its absolutely horrible my eyes and nose hate me.

This time of year is the best. Warm days , cool nights, can open windows and don't need AC really... But nope just another gut punch to 2020 :(

Mr. Friendly

Yeah that was not fun and definitely not the same. I am in the same boat its absolutely horrible my eyes and nose hate me.

This time of year is the best. Warm days , cool nights, can open windows and don't need AC really... But nope just another gut punch to 2020 :(
well, cause of COVID, you wouldn't look funny walking around with a gas mask., which will protect your respiratory system and eyeballs!

Shadowmeph

a couple of years ago when I was posted outside city hall as security 5 days a week 10 hour days when the smoke was in the area from the forest fires my clothing was stained brown when it used to be black and like now when I get home from work I take a damp paper towel wipe my face and see grit but back then there was more but then again I was in it 10 hours a day not like now 5-6 hours a night

clshades

Aaaaaarg! I don't know why I bothered multiple message exchanges with an eBay seller, explaining I wanted the item shipped expedited with insurance so I can track it. Only for him to agree then abandon and ship regular. Offered to pay the shipping difference too. Christ on a crutch!

Mr. Friendly

seems the Cuisinart Dual Hot Plate I bought is defective. the small element took 15 minutes to heat up and boil a small pot of water to cook an egg. it's at the top of all the review comparisons, so exchanging in the hopes that it's bunk.

crazy that the 1300w single element model is just a few dollars cheaper than this 1800w dual element model. :p