What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

gingerbee

well it's a bit of a rant I hate having surgery not that anyone likes it but here's to hoping this surgery will help my pain from getting worse as time goes on but also no one can say if it will help or not but we have to try I guess. have a great weekend everyone and cross your fingers for me

Lysrin

well it's a bit of a rant I hate having surgery not that anyone likes it but here's to hoping this surgery will help my pain from getting worse as time goes on but also no one can say if it will help or not but we have to try I guess. have a great weekend everyone and cross your fingers for me

Best wishes for the surgery. Fingers and toes firmly crossed!

djbrad

Best wishes too, as it is not easy to be scheduled for lately! Let it be final and effective.

gingerbee

Thanks all I am back at home everything went super smooth all my doctors and surgeons are all very very happy with the way things went I am in a lot more pain right now but I am in pain daily so no big deal. yes the fact they rushed it through with all this going on is amazing and all my doctors have been great, now it's just taking it easy for the next 2-3 weeks plus I don't see me have any problems I am doing everything they told me to do. thanks again hope everyone is doing ok with all this crazy covid-19 going on have a great day all HWC 👍😊👌

Mr. Friendly

Thanks all I am back at home everything went super smooth all my doctors and surgeons are all very very happy with the way things went I am in a lot more pain right now but I am in pain daily so no big deal. yes the fact they rushed it through with all this going on is amazing and all my doctors have been great, now it's just taking it easy for the next 2-3 weeks plus I don't see me have any problems I am doing everything they told me to do. thanks again hope everyone is doing ok with all this crazy covid-19 going on have a great day all HWC 👍😊👌
I know about pain...cluster headaches for the last 23 years.

monkey_mo

Ok, I'll go first..... :bleh:

Why does a major player like ASUS have such a disaster for a website!?!?!?!?

You'd think that a big name like ASUS would have a top notch website to allow folks to get drivers/on-line support, but NOOOOOOOO, instead they've got a site that won't even load the regional page!!!!

C'mon ASUS get with the picture... this is completely unacceptable from a geek point of view.... take a page from AMD/ATI and get some bandwidth going. (Nothing warms the cockles of my heart better than a 1.7MB download speed for drivers! :) ).

I just don't like how they don't have a 1-800 number, cost me $60 in calling their support team to talk to talk to a supervisor regarding the warranty of on their products I owned.....

Mr. Friendly

AMD where are your already launched products? it's been months since the Ryzen 4000 APU's were announced and the silent release of the RX 5300 XT.

sswilson

Staff member
I appear to have killed the MB memory controller/slots on that Z68 board I was playing with. Definitely not the fault of the individual who sold it to me, it was working when I got it.

I was able to confirm that the processor and memory are working on other systems so it's not those, and I was also able to swap in a different PSU so it's not that.