What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Shadowmeph

ya nose bleeds can suck sometimes caused from blood pressure dry air I dont get then that often anymore but back in the day 20-30 years ago I used to smoke stupid sticks Iused to get them a fair amount of time I am not sure if it was because of the stupid sticks or maybe the things I was eating or doing when under the influence lol I actually just had one the other night at work I think was caused from me rubbing my itchy nose

Izerous

Folding Team
As a kid I suffered from them all the time, even when I was in Thailand where I could stand on the balcony of the house and see the ocean. Even a period of time in New Brunswick for a while in St Martins and the BOF was literally across the road from the house and I still got them was never an issue of humidity but never did figure out the real cause.

My oldest has gotten a handful and my youngest only one so far. They don't seem like they will run into the severity I had.

draemn

I didn't actually expect to get a 3070 today, but the fact that I actually entered all my payment info, clicked purchase just to not have my order go through and my computer to die is too much. So basically trying to pre-order a 3070 killed my computer! (to be fair, my computer probably didn't die because of the bestbuy website)

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
You can get the vein cauterized if it happens frequently. There's one that is sometimes too close to the surface in your nostril. I had to have that done when I was about 15.

Mr. Friendly

You can get the vein cauterized if it happens frequently. There's one that is sometimes too close to the surface in your nostril. I had to have that done when I was about 15.
I might have to do that. I've always had nosebleeds growing up, but not with the frequency since my crash 23 years ago.

Shadowmeph

worked got home 00:30 grabbed a compliments brand Mozzarella & jalapeno cheese sticks cooked them eat them watch Star trek discovery fell asleep woke up around 0300 itching got up look in the mirror I had a rash going down the sides of my back and was itchy around my wrists no idea what was going on so I changed all of my bedding took half of a meletonin pill the itching subsided and fell asleep woke up 11 am no rash or itching I am not sure if it was some type of reaction to t he cheese sticks or what I have eaten them before with out issue mind you it was late last year sure in the hell was irritating and again not sure where or why it happened . I do know that sometimes after I shower I get itching probably from the soap I am using but this wasn't that I also have been taking niacin every morning and that makes the skin burn red and flushed and mildly itchy it was more like that but extreme and only along the left and right edges of my back , wrist a little and triceps muscles which was also bothering me a little at work the right side felt a little sore and I was massaging it . never had that happen to me before I am thinking more then likely the cheese sticks because it would take around that time to start digesting anyway no more of those once in a blue moon treats for me

lowfat

Staff member
Sony and LG OLEDs are on sale currently all over the world. Then I see Visio's OLED is also on sale. Go to check if they are in sale in Canada. Well it seems Vizio has pulled out of Canada completely and no longer sells products here. (n)