What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Dwayne

2031 covid cases in quebec today......... keep it all open guys ...ffs....

Are those sick people, or just people who tested positive via RT-PCR with 40 cycles? I see that out of those "cases" no one actually was hospitalized and, in fact, the count went down by 7.

Quebec reports 13,849 active "cases" and 754 people hospitalized "with covid". That does not necessarily mean they are in the hospital because of covid though, they just tested positive after, perhaps.

Here is a fascinating article in the New York Times, from August, where they discuss the PCR test and cycle threshold. Perhaps our public health experts need to review the testing procedures?

djbrad

I am in QC, it's very weird. Depending of were you live (region color), you can celebrate christmas or not. I am in the Nord-Coast (Cote-Nord) region, we have very few cases (0 in the last 2 days).

danmitch1

Just positive cases but it is proof that none of the measure are working. A non hospitalized positive test eventually makes its way to the elderly and hopefully not, hospitalization..

Im in MTL, we are pretty bad with almost half the cases..

Pretty intriguing though, they just announced" no Christmas " and suddenly record breaking positive tests. AND they say that this might be a back log.. why the back log.. **enter conspiracy theory here**

Shadowmeph

I would think that the last thing any province or country would want to say is No Christmas because that is probably when the most Dollars are spent so more taxes coming in . I believe they get reports then they should be confirming the reports so they are back logged a little , instead of being like news media who most of the time dont check out the info they just say it without confirming.
kind if funny yesterday on the new the ( I think president) of the Vancouver Canucks hockey team tweeted "Former" national anthem singer for the canucks will be at the protest ( I think today) protesting the wearing of masks and covid restrictions. so basically this guy was fired via twitter hehe

Supergrover

Wow Chuck Yeager passed, hella a man and life.

Side Rant: DHL fuck I hate them first brokerage fees now "Cant find your address" then you want me to drive 60kms to a pickup..... yeah like fuck and that is what I told the rep. Deliver it or I clawback the fees.
We will see come 9am......

lowfat

Staff member
Been checking daily to see if the new bios is out for my mobo to add the new OC features. See new one is out today. Downloading it. Idiots @ Asus didn't actually include the bios file in the zip. :mad:

Latest posts

Twitter