What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

sswilson

Staff member
Been checking daily to see if the new bios is out for my mobo to add the new OC features. See new one is out today. Downloading it. Idiots @ Asus didn't actually include the bios file in the zip. :mad:

D'oh!!!!!

Bad enough it takes you an hour to DL a 100MB file (ok, maybe I'm exagerating a little bit... :) ) but then they don't even include the file????

lowfat

Staff member
D'oh!!!!!

Bad enough it takes you an hour to DL a 100MB file (ok, maybe I'm exagerating a little bit... :) ) but then they don't even include the file????
It was only 71kb. :p

Only thing in the zip is just a bios flasher .exe for a dos flash.

From the looks of it, its the only Asus B450 or newer board that doesn't have the new bios available now. 😞

EDIT: Reading threads for other Asus boards w/ the new bios. Seems like Asus hasn't added PBO2 yet.

Last edited:

anabioz

Just positive cases but it is proof that none of the measure are working. A non hospitalized positive test eventually makes its way to the elderly and hopefully not, hospitalization..

Im in MTL, we are pretty bad with almost half the cases..

Pretty intriguing though, they just announced" no Christmas " and suddenly record breaking positive tests. AND they say that this might be a back log.. why the back log.. **enter conspiracy theory here**

I am in MTL too and let's not go into the conspiracy theories here, it is very evident that majority of the people do not believe COVID is even real. People are doing the bare minimum not to get fined and have no voice of reason as to WHY these controls are implemented. If you ONLY wear a mask when you ENTER a store and you take it off right away after being surround by people, you obviously will pick up the virus.

When you are dropping off kids at a school bus or for school, parents are all bunched up together wearing no masks, yet their kids do. What example are we setting for the newer generation?

How can we as a society, with pride scream that our relative have served in WWII and yet we do NOTHING to show our appreciation - well we are asked to do is to wear a mask. This is DEVASTATING. With such negligence, how are we surprised with such high infection numbers?

Stop with the conspiracy theories, disable your facebook and read up on LEGITIMATE resources and publications on research and impact of SARS-based viruses.

This virus is no joke, it WILL have long term repercussions even if you are not part of the vulnerable demographic.

As a community and society we really need to step this up. THIS is the time to show what you are worth, wear a mask - protect others.

Once your rights have been taken away, all of a sudden everyone decided: "Oh sh*t, I want to go travel now... I haven't done that in 15 years. Now that I can NOT do that, I want to complain!" or better yet, "Sh*t, I can't get beer at a bar? Man that's the end of the world for me... I have a depaneur 15 feet away from me and I used to drink beer every night, but now I want to do the same thing in a BAR, because I can't..."

What happened to us? Has social media deteriorated our voice of reason so much that we are so f**king focused on ourselves? When was the last time we've done something for others? Volunteering? Food banks? Donations?

What happened to our values and standards? Man this infuriates me... /mic drop - that's my rant.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
LOL

"PEG causing allergic reactions up to and including death"

1607459697399.png

Any of you ever really have to shit, and cant? It was probably this that you took. In quantities 1000x larger than how much is in a vaccine.

Its also the antigen response mechanism that causes vaccines to work by causing your body to fight them. You know...an allergen reaction.

Holy mother of Jesus. Pro-Plague people are insane.