What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

sswilson

Staff member
Heh.... don't get me started on the music channels offered as part of the basic packages.... do they ever actually play music videos on either Much Music or MTV??????? :)

belgolas

Well I belive you can get t.v. through the internet. Although if I ever really want to watch something and I missed it I just download the show.

BALISTX

My rant is the Rogers website, what the biggest POS out there. For having a fast Internet service, they have the slowest website on the Internet. Once you are able to log in with your proper login information after it rejects it twice, the fun begins. Try and go into manage your service it takes so long for the page to load that it times you out do to inactivity. Hell if the site was fast to begin with I wouldn't get timed out. Once you are timed out you have to start the whole thing over again. It's funny that when you call them you get faster service. But the real irony is that when you are hold they tell you for faster service go to the website. I have to laugh to my self and think. HAHAHA If your site was faster I wouldn't be calling.

biff

Hey what about "world's dirtiest jobs"? Great show, that guy makes me laugh. Mythbusters is OK too especially since whats-her-face is on there now.

Scratch

OMFG I've been waiting for this post lol

Shaw cable for charging outlandish prices for Xtreme Internet and absurd prices for shyt televison 300 channels of pure crap

Asus again, not only for having the shittiest website but also for having the shittiest driver support...Make a driver bundle for gods sakes!!

Dumbass drivers and tourists plz plz dear god get off the road if you don't know how to drive

:punk:

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Hey what about "world's dirtiest jobs"? Great show, that guy makes me laugh. Mythbusters is OK too especially since whats-her-face is on there now.

Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe. Bloody funny. And that woman on Mythbusters is Carrie Byron.

tgraszat14

I cant stand the bus transit system in hamilton. Its usually late, the drivers are rude and uncaring and what am i paying 2.40$ for? to see them smile cause they arent.

I also cant stand when im walking down king street and i get asked for money every 3 minutes. I am coming from work, no i do not want to give you the money i work for every day while you peddle money off other people. Im 18, a student in college and quite frankly if you want money im sure you can find employment with some help programs, but for now let me keep my change to buy a much deserved coffee after ive done a 8 hour shift at work. Does that sound ok.

thenewguy001

yeah. canada's discovery channel is a joke. endless reruns of "how it's made" all day every day. :doh: And for some reason their new mythbusters episodes air a month after the american counterpart gets it. WTF is wrong with them? If I didn't love mythbusters and dirty jobs so much I would never watch that friggin channel.

Latest posts

Twitter