What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

crazyea

I know I've ranted about this before buy why can't iCue just set a single freakin' colour and leave it there!

I have just a single colour set for everything now. No fancy waves, effects, or anything; just one colour. I'll be using my PC, no going to sleep oddities or anything like that, just normal use, and BAM!! Random unicorn puke from out of nowhere. It may fix itself after a while or it may not fix itself until I reboot.

What the heck is iCue doing anyway??!! Maybe there is something wrong with my Corsair controller as the puke does appear in the fans all the time and not the RAM. I dunno...

Do you have full software control enabled? If you disable that it will save the color profile to the memory.

When I programmed my Dominator RGB I installed iCue, set what I wanted, and then uninstalled it. I never had an issue.

EDIT: Missed the part about the fans. Idk then. lol

sswilson

Staff member
Depending on what RGB device it is, iCue has an option on the lower part of the lighting panel that refers to "hardware". If you set a profile on that it should stick if it's the same profile as the one you're looking for after boot.

If you're not using any of the other iCue features, I believe you can set it in hardware (saves to the device's onboard storage) and then uninstall iCue all together.

sswilson

Staff member
That moment when you've buttoned up the GPU WB-back to Air conversion (including digging up some appropriately spec'd thermal pads) and you take a quick final look at the WB block you took off only to notice the thermal pad stuck to the block for what you can only assume is something to do with the VRMs......... :mad:

Lysrin

Depending on what RGB device it is, iCue has an option on the lower part of the lighting panel that refers to "hardware". If you set a profile on that it should stick if it's the same profile as the one you're looking for after boot.

If you're not using any of the other iCue features, I believe you can set it in hardware (saves to the device's onboard storage) and then uninstall iCue all together.
I do have the same settings in the hardware lighting option and the other. The hardware seems essential for keeping things lit correctly when you sleep the PC or other modes. Didn't try setting it and then uninstalling iCue though. Hmmm...

Shadowmeph

Just get longer wires... or splice them longer etc.
its the wires between the speakers that are not long enough and I am not sure of L:eek:gitek uses those really crappy wires that are wires inside wires for me very much impossible to work with

Shadowmeph

transcoding HVEC into MP4 on a laptop so I can watch a video on my tablet takes hours I wished my tablet could play HVEC

Mr. Friendly

ugh. apparently I was logged into my Amazon account when I looked at a link to an HBA on their site. now I'm getting email spam with all sorts of 'alternative' HBA to consider. :p

Shadowmeph

another grr so today is clear the suns out a slight chill in the air so I open my windows ... all two of them in my place and so the city decides that it wants to run loud machinery right next to my building so I have to close my windows because of the noise and the fumes from what ever that Loud huge machine is outside running

Latest posts

Twitter