What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Mr. Friendly

another grr so today is clear the suns out a slight chill in the air so I open my windows ... all two of them in my place and so the city decides that it wants to run loud machinery right next to my building so I have to close my windows because of the noise and the fumes from what ever that Loud huge machine is outside running
I so understand that. I had a decade of insomnia because I worked a night shift for 6 months once (in the summer) and the next door neighbour had external renovations being done right beside my bedroom. I still have problems, but I don't have the issues I did in the early to mid 2000's. I was absolutely wrecked!

Shadowmeph

You seem like u r just having a bad day all around shadow..........lol
it didnt end there hehe so on my way to work I notice my truck is pulling just slightly to the left and when I put on the brakes was pulling to the right ok brake caliper time soon. then at work I get back into my truck go to start it and it just turns over and slight tries to fire up hehe I realized what that was I had accidently kicked the roll over fuel pump switch and set it off but that took me a long time to figure out now I am home form work going to get some sleep when I wake up new day lets see how this goes hehe

Izerous

Folding Team
It was so windy last night that it blew a piece of flashing loose, and separated the fence panel from the post. Almost blew it right into my vehicle parked there.

Was fun patching that up in last night's weather. Wind died down atleast enough that I felt safe enough to not get attacked by the flashing.

Attachments

• 20210119_200554.jpg
    20210119_200554.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 7
  • 20210119_200923.jpg
    20210119_200923.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 7

FreeKnight

It was so windy last night that it blew a piece of flashing loose, and separated the fence panel from the post. Almost blew it right into my vehicle parked there.

Was fun patching that up in last night's weather. Wind died down atleast enough that I felt safe enough to not get attacked by the flashing.
I haven't even looked around the house yet, but I probably should. It was crazy last night

Izerous

Folding Team
I haven't even looked around the house yet, but I probably should. It was crazy last night
I was actually in a school council / parent council meeting last night when it started. Everyones lights were flickering in unison. I need to go over to the rental after work and check for damages as well.

Izerous

Folding Team
Nearby school from the storm

Attachments

• IMG_20210120_092532.jpg
    IMG_20210120_092532.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20210120_092534.jpg
    IMG_20210120_092534.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 9

Izerous

Folding Team
tleast the damage at the rental isn't bad. A few things were blown around but none of the towering trees came down. I built a small shelter for garbage cans so they would have a home and not get blown around when empty. Built it about 5 year ago if not longer now... wind tore one of the doors right off

Latest posts

Twitter