What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

FreeKnight

well the universe made the decision for me as to what to do with my truck was rear ended I dont even think the guy slowed down was doing at least 80KM\h I was behind a woman turning so I was at a complete stop and of course rear ended her this is the first accident I have had in at least 30 years of driving was able to limp my truck home ICBC will be taking it now I have no vehicle and well not sure about how I am going to get to work. I probably am still in a little shock. seeing the Doc tomorrow feeling the back pains now
Oof, that sucks. Hope the doc doesn't find anything severe.

clshades

well the universe made the decision for me as to what to do with my truck was rear ended I dont even think the guy slowed down was doing at least 80KM\h I was behind a woman turning so I was at a complete stop and of course rear ended her this is the first accident I have had in at least 30 years of driving was able to limp my truck home ICBC will be taking it now I have no vehicle and well not sure about how I am going to get to work. I probably am still in a little shock. seeing the Doc tomorrow feeling the back pains now
You're insurance company cover rentals?

Shadowmeph

my insurance company doesn't but the person that hit me might ,if so I can get a rental that way . probably will not get much for my old truck cleared everything out of my truck so that when the tow it and right it off I wont have to go down there and grab everything. strange thing is for the past about a week I kept seeing myself getting rear ended like watching happen . and when it happened today it happened exactly the same where the only thing I could do is watch the truck come at me for about 1-2 seconds and not be able to do anything about it the only thing I can do is laugh

Prickly007

Its not that big a cut from what I've seen. They do take a cut, yes, but as you said for a lot of people that convenience and accessibility is worth the price of admission.

They take 2% of each BTC payment, and at the (nearly) high point this weekend, I sold out for 0% to coinbase. Coinbase charged me 1% to send it to paypal, if I remember.

So 3%. I'm quite fine with that for the ease of setup and operation.

I was going to go back to the miningpool I used years ago, but they still charge 0.6 mBTC withdrawal fee. At the time, I was cashing out 10-25 mBTC at a time, but, my payments in 2021, have been less than 2 mBTC every two weeks. Nicehash is far more reasonable.

sswilson

Staff member
Does anybody bother trying to re-center the hub stickers on their fans if they're way off? I haven't in the past, but I've got one on the 220T case that's driving me nuts.... I don't expect them to be perfectly centered, but this one makes it look like the fan's got a fatal wobble going on.....

I've removed them on standard black fans, but I'm assuming that they cover the led array on RGB fans and would look weird if they were removed.

Last edited:

gingerbee

nope never removed a single one but if I have to look at all the time and looked all wonky then I would cause it would drive me nuts