What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

sswilson

Staff member
Why the hell does the search "bar" for the edge browser change all uppercase letters into lowercase? My better half thought her keyboard was broken, but it only happens in the Bing Search bar on edge (I don't have any other bing search bars to check).

Bizarre behaviour, and there doesn't appear to be a fix.

sswilson

Staff member
It's not just her PC, I checked it on my laptop and it's the same thing. Again.... this is in the main page bing search "bar" as opposed to the URL bar. I can type capitals into the URL bar just fine.

You can see the capital go up, but then it's immediately changed back to lowercase. It's the strangest bloody thing.....

lowfat

Staff member
Got my Dream Machine Comfy S mouse. So happy to have a comfortable mouse again.

BUT the side buttons are so terrible. They have like 2-3mm of travel before clicking. And then there is the scroll click. It is so heavy. Like I bet it takes 200g to actuate. I don't understand how this is possible. I have a tendency to click hard and I generally go through scroll switches really fast. So many the heaviness will prevent me from wearing it out so far. Hmm.

sswilson

Staff member
1618274733444.png

I'm not sure what they call it, but I guess it's the default for a microsoft account home page on Edge. (My better half's looks different, I suspect I've got all of the start feeds turned off).

Shadowmeph

Got my Dream Machine Comfy S mouse. So happy to have a comfortable mouse again.

BUT the side buttons are so terrible. They have like 2-3mm of travel before clicking. And then there is the scroll click. It is so heavy. Like I bet it takes 200g to actuate. I don't understand how this is possible. I have a tendency to click hard and I generally go through scroll switches really fast. So many the heaviness will prevent me from wearing it out so far. Hmm.
about a year ago I bought a cheapo Azio gm2400 gaming mouse it fits perfectly in my large hand and the thumb buttons align great for me I was actually surprised it actually feels exactly the same or maybe even slightly better then my old 518 I used to use

sswilson

Staff member
On my wife's PC, it's just the standard home page like Google's search page, but it's a bing search as opposed to Google.

Latest posts

Twitter