What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Shadowmeph

Ah ok, I have some experience in the area of sealed auto transmission. First of all, there's no such thing as life time fluids, BMW dealer told me the same crap on my parent's old car (now mine) and it blown up after 200K KM. Audi actually got sued over it because theirs would routinely fail after 100K miles (160K KM). In manufacturer's view, life time = 100K Miles. The rebuild cost of the 5 speed auto ZF box was $5K.

Second, new rotors and pads shouldn't pull. I got a new set of sporty aftermarket stuff on my beater Subaru and it never pulls. Granted, I had all the calipers rebuilt. Even for my BMW, the car never pulls with new TWR or OEM rotors and Hawks HPS pads (which is well known to eat rotors after a while).
oh I know this it should never pull that is a few issues ( possible) brake lines or calipers which the actual day my truck was written off I was going to check the brake line which by the way had nothing to do with my accident because I was at a full stop when I was rear ended and as for the sealed transmission never needing maintained that's a line of BS also lol. this is what has me even more worried is people taking the never needing maintenance thing seriously how many people actually believe this so the odd are that most or allot of owners of such vehicles have never had them serviced which means the likely hood of remotely finding a Used transmission that is good ...well isn't likely.
as fore balancing or alignment no I can take this thing up to any speed on a straight away let go of the wheel and it drives straight as arrow als ono wheel wobble or anything like that
I am very caffeined up so I am not sure if I want to go talk to the dealer like this my mind is racing I might say something that I shouldn't say.

Last edited:

clshades

ERG! My mother and I went together on a utility trailer, she paid for it and got the insurance sorted on Wednesday because I cannot get to town during the week. They told her it would be ready on Friday, we went down today for pick up. Trailer wasn't even assembled yet. Apparently it takes them about an hour to build it, so yeh... GG Rona.

lowfat

Staff member
ERG! My mother and I went together on a utility trailer, she paid for it and got the insurance sorted on Wednesday because I cannot get to town during the week. They told her it would be ready on Friday, we went down today for pick up. Trailer wasn't even assembled yet. Apparently it takes them about an hour to build it, so yeh... GG Rona.
Rona has been my worse online ordering in store pickup over and over again. I think only once out of the 5 times I used it, did it go well.

The first time was a complete disaster. I get the email it is available for pickup. Go to the customer service desk where it was supposed to be available. She says I have to drive around to the yard to pick it up. So I do so. Give the dood my paper. Takes him 10 minutes. The guy had to walk back to the customer service area where i just was as it was sitting right there were it was supposed to. BUT it was only 1 of the 3 items I ordered. They tell me it will be a couple of days. So a few days later I get email saying the rest of my order was available. I go to customer service and only 1 of the 2 items are in. I had to go for a 3rd time a few days later.

2 of the other times I get an email saying my order is ready. But when I get there the staff has to go locate it off the shelf while I'm waiting.

clshades

Rona has been my worse online ordering in store pickup over and over again. I think only once out of the 5 times I used it, did it go well.

The first time was a complete disaster. I get the email it is available for pickup. Go to the customer service desk where it was supposed to be available. She says I have to drive around to the yard to pick it up. So I do so. Give the dood my paper. Takes him 10 minutes. The guy had to walk back to the customer service area where i just was as it was sitting right there were it was supposed to. BUT it was only 1 of the 3 items I ordered. They tell me it will be a couple of days. So a few days later I get email saying the rest of my order was available. I go to customer service and only 1 of the 2 items are in. I had to go for a 3rd time a few days later.

2 of the other times I get an email saying my order is ready. But when I get there the staff has to go locate it off the shelf while I'm waiting.
Picked up the trailer today and they gave me a 50 dollar gift card, I guess I'm ok with that then. (y)

sswilson

Staff member
Spotify Connect is the one feature that really sets Spotify apart from the competition. You'd think then that they'd be careful about not breaking it when they release a new android version..... :mad:

Latest posts