What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

crazyea

He doesn't own the card. You do. Even if he helped you RMA it. While I think the first step should have been speaking to a mod, I think that unless he gives you the card back that should be a permanent ban here.

gingerbee

wtf is that shit he should never be allowed to sell here again since that is all he does here, can't be trusted that's clear, that's the shadiest shit I have ever heard it's your card you paid for it and now he's holding it hostage. this is easily the dumbest thing I have heard in a long time

anabioz

Thanks for the support on this, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy. I have helped out with RMA's previously for other folks, I was actually more excited for them when they got something better back from EVGA!

This situation does blow.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Alright guys. This isn't going to help the situation resolve itself by antagonizing the situation. Let's drop it and take it to DM's.

gingerbee

just common sense is something this person doesn't have any of, you sold it to anaboiz and then it magically broke which most of us doubt that is wasn't broken before he sold it. he asked you to RMA only cause your the person who registered it with xfx so he needed to ask you to RMA it for him, then you decided that because they may send him a new card your not happy about that, but it has to go to you, you jacked him up for more money cause your a scum bag. it's his card you sold it to him and if he could have RMA'd it himself you never would have had a chance to be this scum bag person that you clearly are.

it's his card it only went back to you cause he needed your help and this is how you repay him by stealing his new card cause your a baby and want more money cause you couldn't think about RMA'ing it your self

this person needs to be banned

anabioz

Alright guys. This isn't going to help the situation resolve itself by antagonizing the situation. Let's drop it and take it to DM's.

Fair and square. Let's wrap it up here and take it to DM.

To the audience - there is a lessons learned here, unless the RMA is returned to your address - the risks of the card being held hostage are very real, even if the seller has feedback.

gingerbee

I understand your trying to get your card back but allowing this person to stay here and not tell people to watch out is not cool at all but good luck hope the mods don't let this slide

I have always trusted the bst threads here cause HWC is a community trying to help one another this may change

crazyea

I understand your trying to get your card back but allowing this person to stay here and not tell people to watch out is not cool at all but good luck hope the mods don't let this slide

I have always trusted the bst threads here cause HWC is a community trying to help one another this may change
Give the process a chance. Cooler heads may prevail.

Latest posts

Twitter