What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

crazyea

There are so many things I have to disable now. I just wish they didn’t make creating and using answer files so convoluted these days.

sswilson

Staff member
Heh....

Not sure if anybody else here pays attention to the daily covid reports from the various provinces, but the Manitoba briefings always catch my attention for the voice they've got "managing" the media questions at the end.

He sounds like a 1970's radio ad copy guy.... :)

lowfat

Staff member
Speaking of the daily covid reports.. Can someone explain to me why since the beginning (at least in Montreal) they do not have an infection percentage versus number of tests taken? Like cases are down today , reporting 150 cases but like did you test 150 people cause that would be fkd up.. like positive cases alone dont tell you shit!

Alberta has been available since the start.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Another company trying to buy good 'reviews'. Companies just wont learn!

The worst part of this is that LG will still make lots of cash since they supply a LOT of panels to the industry.

sswilson

Staff member
Does Purolator delay putting packages out for delivery until it matches up with the specified date?

1623757722615.png

This isn't the first time I've seen a package languish in the Moncton sort facility for several days... expected delivery date is Thursday so I'm wondering if they'll just sit on the bloody thing until then...... :mad:

edit: Every location seems to have at least one of the couriers who are sub-par.... Seems like it's Puro here in Moncton.

danmitch1

Does Purolator delay putting packages out for delivery until it matches up with the specified date?

View attachment 31789

This isn't the first time I've seen a package languish in the Moncton sort facility for several days... expected delivery date is Thursday so I'm wondering if they'll just sit on the bloody thing until then...... :mad:

edit: Every location seems to have at least one of the couriers who are sub-par.... Seems like it's Puro here in Moncton.
Its happened to me as well, coincidence or not, one call to customer service got the package moving again...

lowfat

Staff member

View attachment 31789

Thusday wasn't the day it was shipped. Just that the waybill was created. Willing to bet it was just picked up on Friday but it just didn't get scanned. Otherwise looks pretty normal to me.

sswilson

Staff member
Thusday wasn't the day it was shipped. Just that the waybill was created. Willing to bet it was just picked up on Friday but it just didn't get scanned. Otherwise looks pretty normal to me.

Further up on the tracking page it specifies an expected delivery date of Thursday 17 June.

Latest posts

Twitter