What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

gingerbee

thanks to members here my phone works again back on android 10 makes me wonder if my phone was supposed to get android 11 in the first place, don't care it's working again and I don't need to end up buying another phone since this has been a pricey week so far, try to explain that to the wife after we just sighed are lives to a bank for 20 years lmao

thanks all you know who you are

gingerbee

So now the fun on trying to find movers since just today I had one drop out on me cause its too big of a job for them, basically, they saw there were stairs to deal with and they bounced. Why advertise you do small moves around 1000sq feet if you won't move people who have small moves.

I have 5 large items fridge/washer/freezer/armour/dresser the rest is pretty light stuff easy to move stuff, boy do I wish I was healthy I could save 2g maybe more and move.

crazyea

So now the fun on trying to find movers since just today I had one drop out on me cause its too big of a job for them, basically, they saw there were stairs to deal with and they bounced. Why advertise you do small moves around 1000sq feet if you won't move people who have small moves.

I have 5 large items fridge/washer/freezer/armour/dresser the rest is pretty light stuff easy to move stuff, boy do I wish I was healthy I could save 2g maybe more and move.
When’s the Renaissance Fair? 😭

Edit: He said armour. I’m assuming he meant armoire. ‘Twas but a joke.

Last edited:

gingerbee

we get the house on the 27th of this month and we're out of here by the latest August 30th, we could keep this place for an extra month but I don't really want to pay rent and mortgage.

We have 1 overlapping month so hoping to find movers by then if not I will have no choice but to move it all myself which I am really trying not to do since I don't feel like spending any time in the Hospital, would be a bummer after getting the house

Shadowmeph

we get the house on the 27th of this month and we're out of here by the latest August 30th, we could keep this place for an extra month but I don't really want to pay rent and mortgage.

We have 1 overlapping month so hoping to find movers by then if not I will have no choice but to move it all myself which I am really trying not to do since I don't feel like spending any time in the Hospital, would be a bummer after getting the house
that sucks.

clshades

Leaving bad reviews for companies who won't help because of stairs will get the message across too.

gingerbee

I was just pissed off that they call them self's a moving company I wouldn't do that, good for them for overcharging and doing little moves I don't care but I am also not that kinda person so on to the next movers I contact 3 others places hoping to hear back from them ASAP.

sswilson

Staff member
Cam Link 4K hardware apparently will not work with a 2500K proc/mobo. Swapped vid cards, removed possibly conflicting software/drivers and did a completely fresh install of W10, but no matter what I tried, it'd work on systems with a newer processor, but not with the 2500K. It just absolutely refused to display video.

All I can figure is that it has a dependency on a codec or instruction set that isn't included until a later series of intel procs / chipsets.

Latest posts