What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

gingerbee

OMG, I don't know what's going on but with my normal websites open all of a sudden I am getting blocked by avg every time I open them all up something 9c9media bs trying to load what looks like a png file I don't know what it is I just don't have the time to fix anything right now ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Ok not sure wtf is going on with CraveTV cause it's the cause of AVG's false positive cause 9c9media is bellmedia and anytime I load CraveTV of click on a link in CraveTV I get the blocked connection from avg

Last edited:

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
is he actually going into space or low earth orbit that's not quite really space yet?

at 90 and at his weight, I expect this would / could kill him!

oh oh! I looked in to this a while ago, cause I wanted to know the answer!

The Kármán Line (100km) is the de facto boundary between earth and space recognised by most parties/groups in the world. TLDR is that is the point when air is too thin for traditional (aerodynamic) flight methods, and rockets (thermodynamics) take over.

The US and some other people & departments recognise 50mi/80km for Astronautics, due to early limitations/experiments in high altitude travel, physics testing etc...and not wanting to change who was awarded their designation as an "astronaut" they still use 50mi. Meh.

Shadowmeph

Oh the addiction is back up for so many people the Facebook, Instagram people are all back into their phones again

gingerbee

Well, this is a pain in the ass. AVG keeps blocking my connection to CraveTV saying it is infected with malware/botnet, it happened yesterday but CraveTV was fucked up (I have no clue if it had anything to do with other services that were down) anywho I have run scans to make sure there nothing fishy going on and it all seems fine so I created an exception for it till they fixed what was going on and this morning it was back to normal so I removed the exception from AVG and now over 4 hrs later it has started back up again.

Does anyone have CraveTV and had this happening ??? It's doubtful since I can barely find this happening anywhere online, it happened to firefox, well at least to one person it did lol

So it does it with avast too I have scanned the pc with Avast/AVG/defender/malware bytes and they all say there is nothing wrong it concerns me cause it shows up as asset.entpay.9c9media.ca/image-service/version/c: mix of letters and number/image.png and I can't find any info on this besides its bell's domain name for CraveTV stuff, I am not super worried I just want to be sure will email bell/cravetv

Shadowmeph

Well, this is a pain in the ass. AVG keeps blocking my connection to CraveTV saying it is infected with malware/botnet, it happened yesterday but CraveTV was fucked up (I have no clue if it had anything to do with other services that were down) anywho I have run scans to make sure there nothing fishy going on and it all seems fine so I created an exception for it till they fixed what was going on and this morning it was back to normal so I removed the exception from AVG and now over 4 hrs later it has started back up again.

Does anyone have CraveTV and had this happening ??? It's doubtful since I can barely find this happening anywhere online, it happened to firefox, well at least to one person it did lol

So it does it with avast too I have scanned the pc with Avast/AVG/defender/malware bytes and they all say there is nothing wrong it concerns me cause it shows up as asset.entpay.9c9media.ca/image-service/version/c: mix of letters and number/image.png and I can't find any info on this besides its bell's domain name for CraveTV stuff, I am not super worried I just want to be sure will email bell/cravetv
that is curious I would like to know the out come of this a quick searck on duckduck go showed me this from a couple of years back

Latest posts

Twitter