What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

sswilson

Staff member

For some reason, Dave Grohl's yelling in this reminds me of the Cheetos dude from the summoner geeks vid.....

lowfat

Staff member
Got fed up today. Especially since it would never auto sync. Hooked up to PC and used ADB to delete onedrive. Then installed the regular version of play store. And I got Camera Roll upload back. banana
So this morning I get a notification from OneDrive that Camera Upload is disabled and it will now upload w/ Samsung Gallery. :mad:

Only solution I can find is to stay signed out of Samsung account on phone.

sswilson

Staff member
Is this a OneDrive thing, or a Samsung thing?

I don't take pics with my phone so I never found any real use to having the onedrive app on it. (I had initially wanted it for syncing my flac folder, but the app appears to store large folders as a single file that only it can access individual files from so it's useless for syncing media files).

lowfat

Staff member
Is this a OneDrive thing, or a Samsung thing?

I don't take pics with my phone so I never found any real use to having the onedrive app on it. (I had initially wanted it for syncing my flac folder, but the app appears to store large folders as a single file that only it can access individual files from so it's useless for syncing media files).
I blame MS mostly, as it is their app and it doesn't give me the option to select what I want. If both my Samsung phones uploaded to the same folder I wouldn't be mad.

Shadowmeph

new day new rant apparently to get a vaccination card I need a Smart phone with a new OS which is stupid. same goes for all Gov crap, last year I was having issues signing in and so I call the help line and the young man on there didn't know what to do because my cell phone is old and didnt support the App there is nothing wrong with my cell it works and I am not going to buy a new one just so that I can use apps to access my private things on the Gov sites.

crazyea

new day new rant apparently to get a vaccination card I need a Smart phone with a new OS which is stupid. same goes for all Gov crap, last year I was having issues signing in and so I call the help line and the young man on there didn't know what to do because my cell phone is old and didnt support the App there is nothing wrong with my cell it works and I am not going to buy a new one just so that I can use apps to access my private things on the Gov sites.
Dude, I signed up online and took a picture of the QR code with my phone. Are you not able to do that?

Are you in BC? Because it literally says you can also print the paper?

What the BC Vaccine Card looks like​

You can save the digital version to your phone or tablet or print a paper copy to carry in your wallet. Both options are accepted everywhere.

clshades

lol no it doesnt work my os is to old
Your computer OS is too old? Not to poke the bear here, because you're a good shit, but dude, you build more high-end computers than any other person here, and you "won't" upgrade your phone? That's just el oh el for me. Forgive me for calling you a stubborn old shit? hahaha. (y) 🙃

crazyea

Your computer OS is too old? Not to poke the bear here, because you're a good shit, but dude, you build more high-end computers than any other person here, and you "won't" upgrade your phone? That's just el oh el for me. Forgive me for calling you a stubborn old shit? hahaha. (y) 🙃
You're mistaking him for @Shadowarez. Like I did before. haha. But yes, I did mean print it from a pc.