What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

gingerbee

Again she got bumped, she is not happy and just wants to come home, every time they give her the antibiotics she gets sick so she ends up feeling ok in the morning but by 1-2 O'clock they give her more, then she is back to feeling like shit.

going to see her in the morning and bring one of her favorite shows hoping to cheer her up.

lowfat

Staff member
I thought I was pretty organized before I moved. Especially when it comes to my tools / fasteners. But since I didn't have a dedicated workspace yet it my tool organization has completely dissolved. Tools all over the damn place. Need to find my M2 screw container to fix a 3d printer. Haven't the foggiest damn idea where it is. Sure ain't where it should be. And I don't think I've even touched it in the last year. SIGH.

clshades

I seriously have the worst luck with front door locks. The current lock is #5 since 2017. 1st four were from home depot, last one from Lock Doctor. Schlage encode wifi lock which has been excellent up until an hour ago. For 532 bucks taxes incl tax, I paid a premium to get good service if shit goes wrong. We'll see how it plays out tomorrow. I don't want to have to buy a temp lock for another 150 ish dollars only to remove it when the replacement wifi lock shows up.

gingerbee

Well finally some good news she is not in pain anymore so that's good no more pain meds which my wife hates taking cause she is always really foggy, her surgery was bumped yesterday cause of her liver enzyme levels but thankfully they have started to drop so now just waiting on the surgeon to look at her MRI result to decide if she needs to have one procedure to remove a gall stone from the common bile duct but with your liver levels coming down its looking like it has passed but have to get the all clear from surgeon and if its all good then its just a gallbladder removal surgery and she can come home 12-24 hrs after that surgery.

things are starting to look up, which of course makes me very happy 😃

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
you would not believe the lack of CSA approved 10Gb switches. there are some and they're from Netgear, but most of their options, as well as TP-Link, TRENDnet, D-Link, who have none, aren't. in this case I'm trying to find as dumb a switch as possible with 10GbE and SFP+ ports. my clients electricians refuse to install anything without CSA certification...EU / US equivalents aren't good enough. >.<

lowfat

Staff member
you would not believe the lack of CSA approved 10Gb switches. there are some and they're from Netgear, but most of their options, as well as TP-Link, TRENDnet, D-Link, who have none, aren't. in this case I'm trying to find as dumb a switch as possible with 10GbE and SFP+ ports. my clients electricians refuse to install anything without CSA certification...EU / US equivalents aren't good enough. >.<
Why would the electrician be installing network equipment?

Latest posts